Health sector workers in Palestine to strike
Health sector [workers in Palestine] announced a one-day strike on Thursday, said head of the health syndicate, Osama Al-Najar, on Sunday.
He told WAFA the strike is going to be only for one day because there are foreign medical delegations coming to Palestine to operate critical surgeries on patients, in addition that the Health ministry is committed to some programs with international medical teams.
He added if the government did not meet the demands of the employees, such as paying the monthly salaries, the work will be limited to one day only next week.
He called on the government to commit to its program, including paying the salaries on time, so that the medical teams can provide health services to the patients.
- How to solve Saudi labor crisis: lift bans on KSA women employment
- Beyond the expo win: Why global investors are flocking to UAE
- Is job growth the answer to the Middle East's woes?
- How far are MENA companies willing to bend? Flexible workplaces linked to increased productivity, says report
- The booming potential of e-learning in Kuwait