Health sector workers in Palestine to strike
Health sector [workers in Palestine] announced a one-day strike on Thursday, said head of the health syndicate, Osama Al-Najar, on Sunday.
He told WAFA the strike is going to be only for one day because there are foreign medical delegations coming to Palestine to operate critical surgeries on patients, in addition that the Health ministry is committed to some programs with international medical teams.
He added if the government did not meet the demands of the employees, such as paying the monthly salaries, the work will be limited to one day only next week.
He called on the government to commit to its program, including paying the salaries on time, so that the medical teams can provide health services to the patients.
- Emiratisation? Less expats, more locals wanted in entrepreneurship sector
- The hidden cost of job connections in Lebanon
- Employees saving schemes still unpopular in UAE
- 70% chance the nurse who helped you once wants out of the profession
- Executive calls for supporting Saudization even if it 'impacts businesses negatively'