Health sector workers in Palestine to strike
Health sector [workers in Palestine] announced a one-day strike on Thursday, said head of the health syndicate, Osama Al-Najar, on Sunday.
He told WAFA the strike is going to be only for one day because there are foreign medical delegations coming to Palestine to operate critical surgeries on patients, in addition that the Health ministry is committed to some programs with international medical teams.
He added if the government did not meet the demands of the employees, such as paying the monthly salaries, the work will be limited to one day only next week.
He called on the government to commit to its program, including paying the salaries on time, so that the medical teams can provide health services to the patients.
- From disruptions to mass cheating: how education in Egypt has been hit hard by the Arab Spring
- GCC new unified labour contract turns up the heat on Qatar
- Revealed: hot jobs in the UAE this year
- Why 2014 was a 'miserable' year for Turkey's education system
- Jordan's one percent: new study reveals what its like to be a disabled employee in the Kindgom