Palestinian Authority to pay partial wages
The Palestinian Authority announced on Tuesday that it will pay January's waged within the next two days
The [Palestinian Authroity] cabinet announced Tuesday that it will pay its employees part of the January salary in the next two days, according to a cabinet statement issued after its weekly meeting.
It said it will pay not less than 2000 shekels ($545) and not more than 5000 shekels ($1,400), depending on the salary.
The government said it was continuing efforts to fulfill its obligations to the public.
- Nip, tuck: Dubai's grand plans for being a major player in medical tourism
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- IMF report details the crippling economic effects of conflict in MENA
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow
- Unpaid Hamas wages puts Palestinian unity at crossroads
- Palestinian Authority rejects partial transfer of tax funds
- Palestine: General strike enters second day, PA to borrow from banks to pay wages
- Perhaps it should first ensure that its migrant works are paid? Qatar to pay wages of Hamas' civil servants