Palestinian Authority to pay partial wages
The Palestinian Authority announced on Tuesday that it will pay January's waged within the next two days
The [Palestinian Authroity] cabinet announced Tuesday that it will pay its employees part of the January salary in the next two days, according to a cabinet statement issued after its weekly meeting.
It said it will pay not less than 2000 shekels ($545) and not more than 5000 shekels ($1,400), depending on the salary.
The government said it was continuing efforts to fulfill its obligations to the public.
- What legal authority, though? Egypt resorts to private firms for campus security
- Not 9-5 but 24/7. What can Abu Dhabi to do ease tough working conditions of labourers?
- A bit harsh? New proposal wants to cap how long expats can reside in Kuwait
- Expensive education: GCC to spend $90 billion on education construction by 2020
- AUB students start the academic year with 'mixed emotions' as strike looms
- Unpaid Hamas wages puts Palestinian unity at crossroads
- Palestine: General strike enters second day, PA to borrow from banks to pay wages
- Perhaps it should first ensure that its migrant works are paid? Qatar to pay wages of Hamas' civil servants
- Palestinian Official: Israel Restores Partial Fuel Flow to Gaza Strip