Palestinian Authority to pay partial wages
The Palestinian Authority announced on Tuesday that it will pay January's waged within the next two days
The [Palestinian Authroity] cabinet announced Tuesday that it will pay its employees part of the January salary in the next two days, according to a cabinet statement issued after its weekly meeting.
It said it will pay not less than 2000 shekels ($545) and not more than 5000 shekels ($1,400), depending on the salary.
The government said it was continuing efforts to fulfill its obligations to the public.
- US offers $5 million reward for tips that would help take down Daesh’s oil trade
- Oprah snubs BDS over Israeli diamonds
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- Thomson Reuters annual cost of compliance survey shows regulatory fatigue, resource challenges and personal liability to increase throughout 2015
- Unpaid Hamas wages puts Palestinian unity at crossroads
- Palestinian Authority rejects partial transfer of tax funds
- Palestine: General strike enters second day, PA to borrow from banks to pay wages
- Perhaps it should first ensure that its migrant works are paid? Qatar to pay wages of Hamas' civil servants