Palestinian Authority to pay partial wages
The Palestinian Authority announced on Tuesday that it will pay January's waged within the next two days
The [Palestinian Authroity] cabinet announced Tuesday that it will pay its employees part of the January salary in the next two days, according to a cabinet statement issued after its weekly meeting.
It said it will pay not less than 2000 shekels ($545) and not more than 5000 shekels ($1,400), depending on the salary.
The government said it was continuing efforts to fulfill its obligations to the public.
- Getting the jobsworth: New challenges faced in the UAE employment market
- Teachers’ strike divideds Jordan's educators as students seen as main victims
- Profits in the name of education: GCC reeking in $6 billion worth of international school fees
- A blessing in disguise? UAE unemployment pushing youth towards entrepeneurship
- Why, despite all the insecurity, foreign students still flock to Lebanon to learn Arabic
- Palestinian economy recovery halted by latest events
- Palestinian Authority requests international aid
- Palestinian Authority easing ban on Palestinian workers in settlements
- Israeli security requests halting business relations with a Palestinian Islamic bank
- Palestinian Monetary Authority chief dismissed for corruption charges