Palestinian Authority to pay partial wages
The Palestinian Authority announced on Tuesday that it will pay January's waged within the next two days
The [Palestinian Authroity] cabinet announced Tuesday that it will pay its employees part of the January salary in the next two days, according to a cabinet statement issued after its weekly meeting.
It said it will pay not less than 2000 shekels ($545) and not more than 5000 shekels ($1,400), depending on the salary.
The government said it was continuing efforts to fulfill its obligations to the public.
- From disruptions to mass cheating: how education in Egypt has been hit hard by the Arab Spring
- GCC new unified labour contract turns up the heat on Qatar
- Revealed: hot jobs in the UAE this year
- Why 2014 was a 'miserable' year for Turkey's education system
- Jordan's one percent: new study reveals what its like to be a disabled employee in the Kindgom
- Unpaid Hamas wages puts Palestinian unity at crossroads
- Palestine: General strike enters second day, PA to borrow from banks to pay wages
- Perhaps it should first ensure that its migrant works are paid? Qatar to pay wages of Hamas' civil servants
- Palestinian Official: Israel Restores Partial Fuel Flow to Gaza Strip