Palestinian Authority to pay partial wages
The Palestinian Authority announced on Tuesday that it will pay January's waged within the next two days
The [Palestinian Authroity] cabinet announced Tuesday that it will pay its employees part of the January salary in the next two days, according to a cabinet statement issued after its weekly meeting.
It said it will pay not less than 2000 shekels ($545) and not more than 5000 shekels ($1,400), depending on the salary.
The government said it was continuing efforts to fulfill its obligations to the public.
- How to solve Saudi labor crisis: lift bans on KSA women employment
- Beyond the expo win: Why global investors are flocking to UAE
- Is job growth the answer to the Middle East's woes?
- How far are MENA companies willing to bend? Flexible workplaces linked to increased productivity, says report
- The booming potential of e-learning in Kuwait
- Palestinian economy recovery halted by latest events
- Palestinian Authority requests international aid
- Palestinian Authority easing ban on Palestinian workers in settlements
- Israeli security requests halting business relations with a Palestinian Islamic bank
- Palestinian Monetary Authority chief dismissed for corruption charges