Palestinian Authority to pay partial wages
The Palestinian Authority announced on Tuesday that it will pay January's waged within the next two days
The [Palestinian Authroity] cabinet announced Tuesday that it will pay its employees part of the January salary in the next two days, according to a cabinet statement issued after its weekly meeting.
It said it will pay not less than 2000 shekels ($545) and not more than 5000 shekels ($1,400), depending on the salary.
The government said it was continuing efforts to fulfill its obligations to the public.
- Saudi Arabia makes the grade by placing higher education as its top priority
- If only there was a 'real estate' specialization: unsurprisingly, business degree is still number one choice among Dubai students
- Taking care of business: Tunisia's entrepreneurship challenges
- Wondering where UAE's future leaders are studying abroad?
- Spotlight on UAE's new iWater insitute
- Palestinian economy recovery halted by latest events
- Palestinian Authority requests international aid
- Palestinian Authority easing ban on Palestinian workers in settlements
- Israeli security requests halting business relations with a Palestinian Islamic bank
- Palestinian Monetary Authority chief dismissed for corruption charges