Palestinians in Lebanon gain access to social security fund
The [Lebanese] Labor Ministry said Friday it would permit Palestinian refugees who are registered at the Interior Ministry to benefit from the services of the National Social Security Fund.
“We inform [such] Palestinian refugees that a separate fund has been founded at the NSSF for them to benefit from end of service, job termination and work accidents services,” a statement said.
- Trouble getting them, trouble keeping them? Middle East firms challenged in attracting, retaining talent
- Does capitalism provide a solution to terrorism?
- No pain, no gain: Tunisian economy needs three years of tough love before rebounding
- How will MENA economies look in 2015?
- Sanctions face-off: Iran to unveil its corporate side in London next week