Palestinians in Lebanon gain access to social security fund
The [Lebanese] Labor Ministry said Friday it would permit Palestinian refugees who are registered at the Interior Ministry to benefit from the services of the National Social Security Fund.
“We inform [such] Palestinian refugees that a separate fund has been founded at the NSSF for them to benefit from end of service, job termination and work accidents services,” a statement said.
- Calculating the true cost of regional strife
- Just BS? Why Israel's anti-BDS law can't really stop BDS internationally
- Malnourished economy: global hunger leading to $2 trillion loss in world GDP
- Going green: UAE looks to save Dh6.98b a year by 2030 with renewable energy
- Diversify and dump the slump in the GCC