Palestinians in Lebanon gain access to social security fund
Palestinians in Lebanon will now be able to access the National Social Security Fund, according a statement
The [Lebanese] Labor Ministry said Friday it would permit Palestinian refugees who are registered at the Interior Ministry to benefit from the services of the National Social Security Fund.
“We inform [such] Palestinian refugees that a separate fund has been founded at the NSSF for them to benefit from end of service, job termination and work accidents services,” a statement said.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?