Palestinians in Lebanon gain access to social security fund
The [Lebanese] Labor Ministry said Friday it would permit Palestinian refugees who are registered at the Interior Ministry to benefit from the services of the National Social Security Fund.
“We inform [such] Palestinian refugees that a separate fund has been founded at the NSSF for them to benefit from end of service, job termination and work accidents services,” a statement said.
- An extension of apartheid or another dark side all together? Israel has highest OECD poverty rates
- Why empowering women is good for business
- Does Iran really need the Geneva deal to save its economy? Maybe something else is needed....
- Iraq's other war: the gruesome fight against corruption and bureaucracy
- Is the GCC-US business driven "marriage of convenience" about to be over?