Palm Towers project launched in Qatar
The Palm Towers project was launched under the patronage of Qatar's First Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister, Sheikh Hamad bin Jassem bin Jabor Al Thani, Chairman of Dar Investment & Development, at the Four Seasons Hotel, with the attendance of the board of directors and several ambassadors, businessmen and a number of interested investors.
According to the Peninsula, the Palm Towers is considered the first of its kind in Qatar in design and development, taking the shape of a palm tree. In addition to the option of lease to town, the project is located on an area of 18,229M in the heart of new Doha. The height of each tower is 245M and each tower consists of 57 storeys of office space ranges between 185 to 511m.
- New towers to be built in Doha
- Omniyat and Drake & Scull International partner to launch landmark residential project on Palm Jumeirah
- Palm Utilities launches district cooling projects within prime developments in Dubai
- Al Bidda Tower project in Qatar
- Nakheel to launch a research project on sea grasses in The Palm Jebel Ali with Taisei Corporation