Panasonic records 10 percent sales increase in the Middle East
Panasonic achieved a sales target in the Middle East of over $1.1 billion in fiscal year 2003, a 10 percent increase over last year's figures.
In the next three years, the company intends to achieve a 50 percent increase in business volume in the region, with plans to focus on merchandising and aggressive marketing to push sales even higher, a press release said.
Matsushita Electric Industrial (MEI) best known for its Panasonic, National and Technics brands, is a developer and manufacturer of electronic products for a wide range of consumer, business, and industrial needs.
Panasonic Gulf (PGF) is MEI's first subsidiary company in the Middle East, followed by Panasonic Marketing Middle East (PMM), which is the regional marketing headquarters of MEI for operations in the Middle East and African countries. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Record sales month for Cadillac drives GM’s Retail Sales in the Middle East in November
- Ajmal Perfumes records 10 percent sales increase at DSF
- Panasonic targets Middle East’s $7 billion consumer electronics market
- Middle East Electricity event records 25 percent participation increase
- Epson records 14 percent increase in Middle East sales for 2003