Panasonic to unveil new products at Gitex
Panasonic, the leading global manufacturer of consumer electronics and home appliances, will unveil its new range of Plasma and LCD Flat-Panel TVs at GITEX Dubai 2004, to be held at Dubai International Exhibition Centre (DIEC) from October 3 to 7, 2004. The new range incorporates next-generation picture technology and stylish design to provide the most unparalleled home entertainment experience.
Panasonic has also announced a new name, "Viera", to be used for its flat-panel TVs. The VIERA plasmas are available in three screen sizes: 50-inch TH-50PV30, which is the high-definition (HD) model, and the 42-inch TH-42PA30 and 37-inch TH-37PA30 as the standard-definition (SD) models, while the Viera LCDs are available in two sizes: 32-inch TX-32LX1X and 26-inch TX-26LX1X, both HD models.
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Panasonic officially launches 3d technology at gitex technology week 2009
- Panasonic unveiled new range of Plasma and LCD
- Panasonic’s new DVD video recorders at GITEX Dubai 2002
- Panasonic to display Industry Specific Business Solutions at GITEX 2011
- Panasonic’s LUMIX cameras win PC Magazine’s ‘Manufacturer of the Year’ award at GITEX 2006