Panasonic unveiled new range of Plasma and LCD
Panasonic has coined the new name, "VIERA", to be used for its flat-panel TVs. The VIERA plasmas are available in three screen sizes: 50-inch TH-50PV30, which is the high-definition (HD) model, and the 42-inch TH-42PA30 and 37-inch TH-37PA30 as the standard-definition (SD) models, while the Viera LCDs are available in two sizes: 32-inch TX-32LX1X and 26-inch TX-26LX1X, both HD models. And from February 2005, the new 65 –inch T-65PHDB-K will be available.
- Panasonic to unveil new products at Gitex
- Panasonic introduces 65-inch Viera Plasma television in the Middle-east
- Haier Introduces New LCD and Plasma Screens
- Panasonic launches its 2007 series of VIERA plasma and LCD TVs in Middle East
- Panasonic to launch its new range of plasma TVs and digital cameras in the Middle East