Pano Logic Signs Exclusive Middle East Distribution Agreement with IIS
Pano Logic, the leader in zero client desktop virtualization, today announced a distribution agreement with IIS, one of the leading, IT distributors in the Middle East. IIS will be the sole distributor of Pano Logic technology to resellers in the Middle East and will provide sales and technical training to partners in the region.
Pano Logic solves major challenges inherent in the current PC-based, client-server computing model, while providing end users with the same, familiar PC-like Windows experience. Its technology radically reduces computing total cost of ownership by as much as 80 percent by eliminating endpoint device management, support and obsolescence. Instead, end users connect to their virtual machine with a zero client that contains no processor, no operating system, no memory, no drivers, no software and no moving parts.
“End-user organisations in the Middle East have typically been very early adopters of technologies, and already our partners are seeing interest in desktop virtualization,” said Sherif Azzat, CEO of IIS. “The size of the opportunity for resellers is significant which makes Pano Logic a strategically important addition to our technology portfolio. As sole distributors of the Pano System in the Middle East we can offer a unique proposition based around the only true-zero client on the market and a radically centralized architecture.”
Pano Logic recently expanded its EMEA channel programme in order to drive an aggressive partner recruitment campaign in the region. The new and improved programme rewards existing and new resellers of the Pano System with generous margin incentives while supporting their continued commitment through comprehensive training, support, sales and marketing tools, and access to marketing funds.
“IIS has a deservedly outstanding reputation amongst resellers in the Middle East for offering a broad portfolio of technologies and services,” said Chris Hammans, VP EMEA of Pano Logic. “Its experience in helping resellers deliver virtualization solutions makes IIS an ideal distribution partner for Pano Logic as we look to drive adoption of our zero-client technology in the region.”
- Samsung Electronics Levant holds the prescreening for Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Samsung S6, S6 Edge receive warm welcome in Saudi Arabia
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Eclipsing Facebook and Twitter: WhatsApp most popular social media site for Arabs
- Microsoft exec: Lebanon needs wider broadband
- Pano Logic Signs Exclusive Middle East Distribution Agreement with IIS
- Pano Logic Middle East Signs Exclusive Distribution Agreement With Altaqnya For Data And Communication
- Business Logic Systems expands operations in the Middle East and Africa
- Fujitsu Technology Solutions and Pano Logic Middle East sign a distribution agreement
- Almasa Distribution signs exclusive distribution with ExcelStor Technology