Paper Industry to convene in Riyadh
More than 500 companies from 22 states will participate in the Printing, Packaging, Plastic & Chemicals Fair, which will open in Riyadh on May 20th, according to Al-Watan newspaper.
The Saudi printing market has been characterized by high growth rates, as demand for paper has been significantly boosted by the expanding food industry. As a result, nearly 370,000 tons of paper for printing, publishing and packaging purposes are imported yearly to Saudi Arabia.
The exhibition in Riyadh will consist of 220 display booths, each representing companies which seek deals in the Saudi printing industry. — (MENA Report)
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Saudi printing & packaging exhibition attracts 40,000 visitors
- Egyptian printing industry faces new crisis
- Not enough ink for this number: oldest printing market in GCC worth $800 million
- Saudi Arabian petrochemical sector draws SR 3.6 trillion ($960m) in investment
- UAE-Based Printers Association Backs Printech/Publitech Show