Paramount to make the Godfather of hotels in Dubai?
Dubai is set to be the home of Paramount's first venture into the hotel and real estate industry.
Click here to add Berlin as an alert
Disable alert for Berlin,
Click here to add DAMAC Properties as an alert
Disable alert for DAMAC Properties,
Click here to add Dubai as an alert
Disable alert for Dubai,
Click here to add Paramount Pictures as an alert
Disable alert for Paramount Pictures,
Click here to add Ziad el-Chaar as an alert
Disable alert for Ziad el-Chaar
Paramount, the maker of movies such as ‘The Godfather’ and ‘Titanic,’ is teaming up with property developer Damac to build a $1 billion hotel project in Dubai.
The Damac towers will comprise of a 540-room Paramount Hotel and Residence and 1,400 units of serviced hotel residences, reported AMEinfo on Thursday.
Unveiled in Berlin, the four-tower project represents Paramount’s first venture into the hotel and real estate industry.
Damac has shown its enthusiasm for working with the Hollywood heavyweight brand.
“The history, glamour and tradition of the movies indirectly transcend every element of the design and ethos of this aspirational project,” said Damac Properties Managing Director Ziad el-Chaar. “We will employ the same, tried and tested production process, pioneered by Paramount Pictures at the studio, to direct, design and detail a world-class experience. The Paramount brand stands for more than exceptional film and entertainment: it's an inviting lifestyle.”
The 250-meter high towers will offer a variety of meeting facilities, a fitness center as well as retail outlets.
The buildings are currently under construction and are set to be completed by the end of 2015.
Paramount has announced that it plans to open around 50 Hollywood and California themes hotels worldwide.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge
- DAMAC Towers by Paramount brings Hollywood glamour to Middle East living and hospitality
- DAMAC Properties brings Hollywood glamour to reality in Dubai
- DAMAC Properties launches the new ‘Paramount Residences at the Paramount Tower Hotel & Residences’ in Dubai
- DAMAC Properties expands Exclusive Deal with Paramount Hotels & Resorts