Paramount to make the Godfather of hotels in Dubai?
Paramount, the maker of movies such as ‘The Godfather’ and ‘Titanic,’ is teaming up with property developer Damac to build a $1 billion hotel project in Dubai.
The Damac towers will comprise of a 540-room Paramount Hotel and Residence and 1,400 units of serviced hotel residences, reported AMEinfo on Thursday.
Unveiled in Berlin, the four-tower project represents Paramount’s first venture into the hotel and real estate industry.
Damac has shown its enthusiasm for working with the Hollywood heavyweight brand.
“The history, glamour and tradition of the movies indirectly transcend every element of the design and ethos of this aspirational project,” said Damac Properties Managing Director Ziad el-Chaar. “We will employ the same, tried and tested production process, pioneered by Paramount Pictures at the studio, to direct, design and detail a world-class experience. The Paramount brand stands for more than exceptional film and entertainment: it's an inviting lifestyle.”
The 250-meter high towers will offer a variety of meeting facilities, a fitness center as well as retail outlets.
The buildings are currently under construction and are set to be completed by the end of 2015.
Paramount has announced that it plans to open around 50 Hollywood and California themes hotels worldwide.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts
- DAMAC Towers by Paramount brings Hollywood glamour to Middle East living and hospitality
- DAMAC Properties brings Hollywood glamour to reality in Dubai
- DAMAC Properties launches the new ‘Paramount Residences at the Paramount Tower Hotel & Residences’ in Dubai
- DAMAC Properties expands Exclusive Deal with Paramount Hotels & Resorts