Park Hyatt Dubai opens
Park Hyatt, Dubai’s first city centre luxury retreat has welcomed its first guest, Mr John B. Craig, Vice-President of Boeing for the Middle East, checking into the hotel at 7.30 in the morning. Park Hyatt Dubai, a 225-room luxury hotel adjacent to the world famous Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club is now open.
Mr Pablo Graf, General Manager of Park Hyatt said; “It is a great pleasure to welcome the first guest to the Middle East’s first Park Hyatt hotel. We have worked with world-renowned architects, designers and artists to create an inspirational setting. Park Hyatt Dubai is designed to be an elegant sanctuary in the heart of this vibrant city, it is a great joy to finally open the doors of this most luxurious and stylish residence.”
Mr John B. Craig said; “I am delighted to be staying in such an exquisite setting. Park Hyatt Dubai is the epitome of luxury and tranquillity, a perfect haven for the busy international traveller seeking a residence that offers exclusivity yet is close to the prime commercial district of this city.”
Park Hyatt Dubai is the only luxury city centre retreat in the UAE.
- Dubai attracts nearly 2 million visitors and AED 2.5 billion in spending power each summer
- Hyatt International to manage the Equestrian Club Complex in Park Hyatt Jeddah
- leading middle east hyatt hotels shine at world travel awards 2007
- Hyatt International to operate 5 star hotel at Capital Gate in Abu Dhabi
- Groundbreaking of new Park Hyatt Saadiyat Island Hotel and Resort in Dubai