Pearl-Qatar: Interiors of first 10 towers unveiled
The Mediterranean-style interiors of the first 10 towers to be built around Porto Arabia, the main marina of The Pearl-Qatar, the $2.5bn island being reclaimed off the coast of Doha, were unveiled recently.
The luxury interiors, designed by Seattle's Callison Architecture Inc, reflect what will be Porto Arabia's traditional lifestyle. "This will embody the essence of old-world craftsmanship while embracing the advantages of modern living," said Nick Bashkiroff, Development Director of The Pearl-Qatar, according to The Peninsula. "Behind graceful, solid entry doors lies a living space touched at every corner by different materials the world has to offer. The interior designs are firmly aligned with The Pearl-Qatar's unique positioning as the Riviera Arabia and live up to our purchase promise of delivering quality," he added.
- Deal for tower project at the Pearl-Qatar development
- LifeStyle Homes & Properties, Qatar’s first and foremost real estate consultancy to market Sabban Towers on The Pearl-Qatar
- Dubai unveils ‘Pearls of Arabia’ at The World
- Reclamation of The Pearl-Qatar island completed
- PILING FOR THE LAND’S FIRST 2 TOWERS NOW COMPLETE