Pearl-Qatar mulls capital increase
The Pearl-Qatar, a wholly-owned project of United Development Company (UDC) plans to increase its capital for future developments through a shareholders' rights issue during the period from June 5 to July 4, 2005 that will provide existing investors greater opportunities to participate in the company's success, a news release said on Tuesday.
UDC Chairman, Hussain Ibrahim Alfardan praised UDC's financial performance and the constant progress in development at The Pearl-Qatar as a source for pride and good news for all parties involved.
- Owner of Pearl-Qatar completes process of increasing capital
- Owner of The Pearl-Qatar to lauch more projects
- Pearl-Qatar leads sharp rise in residential leasing transactions
- LifeStyle Homes & Properties, Qatar’s first and foremost real estate consultancy to market Sabban Towers on The Pearl-Qatar
- Pearl-Qatar at Cityscape 2005