Pegasus Realty to launch new real estate fund
Dubai-based Pegasus Realty LLC. intends to launch a $25 million real estate fund.
Imtiaz Panjwani, managing director, Pegasus Realty LLC, said that the $25 million fund targeted at the real estate market would have a tenure of some 5 years, Khaleej Times reported. Individual investors from the UAE, the AGCC and abroad, planning to invest in the fund would be able to do so with a minimum individual subscription of $250,000. The proposed assured rate of return for the fund would be in the range of 10 to 15 per cent per annum.
- Pegasus Realty launches real estate project in Malaysia
- Dubai's Pegasus realty to invest $15m in India
- Pegasus Realty sets up operations in Bahrain to tap the emerging freehold market
- It might not be Dubai, but it's attainable: Real estate options to invest in in Saudi Arabia
- Qatar: New real estate firm launched