Pepsi targets football fans around the Middle East region
Building on the success of its football campaigns in recent years, Pepsi announced its 2004 campaign which will be also "exciting," ensuring to offer football fans around the Middle East region the most exciting insight into the world’s biggest sport and some of its biggest names.
Existing Pepsi footballers David Beckham (England), Roberto Carlos (Brazil), Raul Gonzalez (Spain), Sami Al Jaber (Saudi Arabia) are among the few who will be joined centre stage to spearhead Pepsi’s 2004 ‘Dare for More’ campaign. Pepsi has signed up some of the most exciting young players, including Francesco Totti (Italy), Ronaldhino (Brazil), Rafael Van der Vaart (Holland), Ricardo Quaresma (Portugal), Diego de Cunha (Argentina) and Fernando Torres (Spain).
Consumers can gain insights into these footballers through a series of Pepsi initiatives. These include a unique advertising campaign, grassroots activities and exciting promotional campaigns where consumers will win prizes offered by Pepsi.
"We have always strived to present the most exciting football initiatives around the world,” commented the Marketing Director at PepsiCo GCC. “With this line up of players who consistently push themselves to their limits we can assure football fans around the world that they are in for the very best there is to offer."
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Pepsi Takes Its Football Stars ‘Into Africa’ On An Adventure From Stadium To Safari
- Pepsi challenges fans to show off football skills in interactive vending gaming experience
- Pepsi unveil details of superstar 2014 football squad
- Canon invites football fans to share their passion for football ahead of UEFA EURO 2012
- Pepsi signs deal with Saudi Football Federation