Phase II of 'The Wave' launched in Muscat
A second collection of homes will soon be launched at the 'The Wave' in Muscat, a world-class beachfront tourism and residential development.
Phase two of 'The Wave' will comprise a wide selection of townhouses, as well as garden and waterfront villas, according to Khaleej Times.
The development boasts extensive landscaping, open parks and lakeside recreation areas which will include a signature 18 hole green links golf course.
- The Wave, Muscat partakes in Cityscape 2005
- The Wave, Muscat’s First Villa Launch In Two Years Reinforces Oman’s Real Estate Fundamentals
- Deal on phase 1 of Oman's Wave Seafront Resort project signed
- Experts Identify Next Growth Phase at the 4th Annual World Islamic Funds & Capital Markets Conference
- bringing state-of-the-art telecom services to the sultanate - all preparations in final stage as renna gears for launch