Philips Electronics distributor conference held in Lebanon
Philips Electronics recently held its first-ever distributor conference in Lebanon, bringing 45 representatives from across the Middle East and Africa to Beirut to share its vision on sales and marketing goals, run team-building activities and offer updates on the latest additions to its top-of-the-line Flat TVs and DVD recorders.
During the four-day conference, distributors received an extensive briefing on the Philips Consumer Electronics “Partners in Growth 2x7” theme that is committed to doubling sales by the year 2007 through solid partnership growth.
A key support service for distributors and customers, the Philips Middle East and Africa conferences generally are held twice a year to provide product trainings, share new learnings and discuss marketing strategies. These programs ensure that Philips customers receive the best support and service in the market.
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Philips raises the bar in service standards
- Philips consumer electronics reports triple-digit sales growth in UAE for 2003
- Philips Vidiwall plans major Middle East expansion
- Philips refurbishes three children's rooms at Al-Mafraq Hospital
- Philips lights up Ramadan night for children from Al-Noor training center