Philips raises the bar in service standards
Consumer electronics manufacturer Philips is raising the bar in service standards for customers in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), according to a company press release. Benefits to Philips' customers include fast turn around times for items that require servicing, a year's worldwide warranty, internationally trained technicians and computerized components ordering system linked directly to the International global supply center, which allows for rapid product sourcing and speedy delivery inclusive of the UAE.
From August 25 to September 15, 2002 Philips will be offering customers an extended service at all Al-Ghandi Showrooms (except Wafi) in the UAE. Royal Philips Electronics of the Netherlands is one of the world's biggest electronics companies and Europe's largest, with sales of 32.3 billion euro in 2001.
It produces color television sets, lighting, electric shavers, medical diagnostic imaging and patient monitoring and one-chip TV products. Its 184,000 employees in more than 60 countries are active in the areas of lighting, consumer electronics, domestic appliances, components, semiconductors and medical systems. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Philips unveils widescreen home cinema projector
- Philips consumer electronics reports triple-digit sales growth in UAE for 2003
- Philips lights up Ramadan night for children from Al-Noor training center
- Emirates orders Philips’ medical defibrillator for new fleet
- Philips refurbishes three children's rooms at Al-Mafraq Hospital