Philips refurbishes and Al Wasl Hospital
Philips has worked closely with the Administration of Al Wasl Hospital to refurbish three areas in the paediatric wards over the past month and a half. Refurbishments include new curtains, repainting, new toys, Philips electronic equipment and educational material, stated a press release.
Last year, Philips participated and organized several children events including an Iftar for Al Noor Foundation for Children with Special Needs during for the month of Ramadan. Philips is currently investigating other options with several other hospitals in the region. The project was done on an entirely pro bono basis.
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Sonicare Elite power toothbrush launched
- Philips refurbishes three children's rooms at Al-Mafraq Hospital
- Philips lights up Ramadan night for children from Al-Noor training center
- A bright future for healthcare projects in the Middle East
- Barclays employees get involved with the local community as part of ‘Make a Difference Day’