Philips unveils widescreen home cinema projector
Philips has introduced a new Garbo Matchline Home Cinema projector in the Middle East. The product has been optimized for video with natural colors and high contrast.
The Garbo has a Philips UHP lamp which has a life span of 6,000 hours of operation and means that even after 10 years of use, chances are the lamp will not need to be replaced. With silent 27dB operation, it is the perfect home cinema system for getting the most out of films, computer games, television viewing and even Internet surfing.
Royal Philips Electronics of the Netherlands is one of the world's biggest electronics companies and Europe's largest, with sales of €32.3 billion in 2001.
It is a developer of color television sets, lighting, electric shavers, medical diagnostic imaging and patient monitoring, and one-chip television products. Its 184,000 employees in more than 60 countries are active in the areas of lighting, consumer electronics, domestic appliances, components, semiconductors, and medical systems. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Philips raises the bar in service standards
- Philips consumer electronics reports triple-digit sales growth in UAE for 2003
- Philips lights up Ramadan night for children from Al-Noor training center
- Emirates orders Philips’ medical defibrillator for new fleet
- Philips to further strengthen consumer electronics business in Middle East