PilingTech to undertake piling work at the Emirates City
Piling work in the first phase of work on Ajman’s ‘Emirates City’ project will be undertaken by the PilingTech Company following a recent decision by development firm R. Holdings.
The new AED 15 billion (BD 1.5 billion) project will include the construction of more than 30 towers with varying structural designs and sizes, and 72 residential and commercial properties, according to Bahrain Tribune.
The city will be set amongst picturesque lakes and parks, and will include a retail shopping center, five star hotels, educational and medical facilities as well as several mosques, and is located on Emirates Road, linking it strategically Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, Sharjah, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
"We have received so much interest in The Emirates City from retailers, investors and future residents that we cannot possibly let these people down by not meeting our deadlines. The commencement of piling this week is a significant step in meeting our commitments to our clients,” stated Dr. Ahmed Al Samerai, executive board member of R Holdings.
"In the Emirates City, there will be more than twenty five towers breaking ground in the first phase; the downtown area coming at a later phase will contain a shopping mall featuring all branded retail outlets. Furthermore, the city's five-star hotel will be more than a place to stay; it will have excellent dining facilities and a swimming pool. "
The project is expected to attract international investors into the area, which has remained relatively undeveloped as compared with Dubai and Sharjah.
- Sweet Homes commences groundwork on AED1.7 billion Rainbow Towers project
- Sweet Homes awards AED 450 million construction contract to Master Civil Construction
- Abu Dhabi’s Central Market piling work commences
- Sweet Homes reports impressive progress on the construction of AED 1.7 billion ‘Rainbow Towers’ project
- ”سويت هومز” تمنح شركة ”ماستر للإنشاءات المدنيّة” عقد أعمال البناء لثلاثة من أبراج ”رينبو تاورز”