Plan to set up number of real estate projects in Fujairah
According to Al-Ittihad newspaper, Asas Company, a recently established real estate and industrial investments company by the Federal Government of Fujairah and a number of investment groups from Abu Dhabi, announced that it has a strategic plan to set up a number of real estate and industrial projects in the Emirate of Fujairah.
These projects enable the Emirate to meet the needs of the rapid growth achieved in the UAE in general and in the Fujairah Emirate in particular. Mr. Omair Al-Dhaheri, Chairman of the Board of Asas, said that the necessary design and feasibility studies for these projects were already prepared.
- Noor International puts forth the development of the “Global Investment & Real Estate Center” and the set up of Real Estate Stock markets in the worl
- Huge real estate project in Fujairah
- New real estate venture for Muslim pilgrims set up in Saudi Arabia
- New project planned for Fujairah
- Checking in: where does Egypt's impending Suez Canal Development Project stand?