Porsche Center Jordan represented by Nuqul Automotive unveils its plan for new service center
Porsche Center Jordan represented by Nuqul Automotive unveiled plans for the construction of its new state of the art service center. The dedicated Porsche center, located in Al-Bayader area, will cater to Porsche car owners in an exclusive and unique environment under the slogan of “Service Redefined”.
Covering an area of 3100 m², the new service center is designed to comply with Porsche’s highest quality standards offering a comprehensive range of special tools and equipment. The center will include spare parts outlets, reception and waiting areas as well as a number of other functions.
“Our new Porsche service center reflects our commitment to better serve our clients in a conveniently located and highly specialized center", said Mr. Bilal Ribi, Head of After Sales at Nuqul Automotive.
"Our team of highly trained technicians is dedicated to achieve the maximum quality of customer service, car analysis and repair, guided by Porsche’s world class standards and criteria” added Mr. Ribi .
The official opening of the new Porsche service center is scheduled in August 2009, in time for the arrival of Porsche’s new four door Panamera.
- By trilateral agreement: Audi, Porsche and VW choose Nuqul Automotive as authorized dealer in Jordan
- Nuqul Automotive invests US$40 million in Jordan's largest automotive showroom
- Al-Nabooda Automobiles and Porsche Middle East break ground on new Porsche facility
- Porsche AG President & CEO in Qatar for opening of Porsche Centre Doha
- Qatar seeks exclusive deal with Porsche