Porsche Michelin Supercup round in Bahrain
On the occasion of the first ever Porsche Michelin Supercup round in Bahrain, Porsche announced another premier: the new 911 GT3 Cup car (type 997) will make its race debut on the Bahrain International Circuit on 3 April at 12:10 p.m. The announcement was followed by a unique Porsche Parade of the GT3 Cup cars and other Porsche models which were the guests apearance on the roads of the capital city of Manama.
Mohamed Rahman, Acting Managing Director of Dubai-based Porsche Middle East & Africa, speaking at the press conference held at the Ritz Carlton, said: “We are sharing with you today yet another milestone in the history of Porsche Middle East since its establishments in 1999. Having such race tracks in the region give us the opportunity to relate to where we are coming from. We are glad to share the thrilling excitment created by the Supercup with more than 20,000 spectator coming from all over the Middle East region.“
- Porsche range of sports cars to be enlarged
- DHL moves two Porsche supercars from Dubai to Bahrain
- Record-breaking year for Porsche sales in Middle East and Africa region
- Germany's Porsche Drives Toward Success in the Middle East
- Al-Nabooda Automobiles and Porsche Middle East break ground on new Porsche facility