Portable blood analyzer to debut at Arab Health
A portable blood chemistry analyzer, based on technology developed to test blood in space, will make its Middle East debut at Arab Health 2003, the region's largest international hospital medical equipment and services exhibition and conference, to be held in Dubai later this month.
The piccolo analyzer, manufactured by Germany's Abaxis, utilizes high-tech centrifugal technology evolved by scientists at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
A first time exhibitor at Arab Health, Abaxis has plans to establish a Middle East distributor base in the region for its near-patient testing equipment. Henkel said no decision had been taken on the location for the facility.
The company will be one of 197 Germany-based exhibitors at Arab Health 2003, to be held at the Dubai International Exhibition Centre (DIEC) from January 26-29. Organized by IIR Exhibitions the show will feature 19 national pavilions, including for the first time, Saudi Arabia. Over 900 exhibitors from 40 countries will participate. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- GE Healthcare displays advanced PROCARE patient monitors at Arab Health 2012
- Low cost scanner to make Middle East debut at Arab Health 2003
- GE Healthcare highlights innovative technologies to meet the needs of clinicians and patients globally at Arab Health 2013
- Saudi to have its first national pavilion at Arab Health 2003
- GE Healthcare showcases innovations in cardiology care at Arab Health 2008 MUSE cardiology information system, MAC 400 and MARS Holter system are hig