PR company joins hands with first real-time monitoring service
Zeidan Consultancy, the public affairs consultancy firm based in Dubai, with a network of international affiliates, announced it has joined hands with Media Watch Middle East to provide real-time online media-monitoring and analysis to its clients.
“We are now able to track online the progress of all press releases in the press, periodicals and online, via our own firm's website, hour by hour,” explained PR Manager of Zeidan Consultancy, Omar Ahmed.
Media Watch Middle East was established in February 2002 to meet the growing need for effective monitoring of the region's diverse media environment. They monitor the Middle East's most influential print and electronic media. Through their offices and correspondents in 10 countries across the region, they compile all media coverage about their clients, their industry and competition. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- BenQ launches World’s First Real-Time Strategy Gaming Monitor to the region at Gitex Shopper
- TASWEEK & partners to hand over first tower of award-winning The Haven condo ahead of schedule
- Evalueserve joins Software AG partner ecosystem as consultants for critical data analytics
- Network.com Launches Competitive Online Media Monitoring Service
- Khidmah and Securiguard join in a strategic alliance