PR company joins hands with first real-time monitoring service
Zeidan Consultancy, the public affairs consultancy firm based in Dubai, with a network of international affiliates, announced it has joined hands with Media Watch Middle East to provide real-time online media-monitoring and analysis to its clients.
“We are now able to track online the progress of all press releases in the press, periodicals and online, via our own firm's website, hour by hour,” explained PR Manager of Zeidan Consultancy, Omar Ahmed.
Media Watch Middle East was established in February 2002 to meet the growing need for effective monitoring of the region's diverse media environment. They monitor the Middle East's most influential print and electronic media. Through their offices and correspondents in 10 countries across the region, they compile all media coverage about their clients, their industry and competition. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Optimum Media Direction launched in Middle East
- Total spend on media analysis and coverage consultancy in the Gulf crossed $ 25 million
- OMD relocates Middle East headquarters to Dubai Media City
- IBM’s first Middle East digital media event launched in Dubai
- IBM takes first digital media roadshow to the Middle East’s creative industry