The Address Hotels + Resorts, the five star premium hotel brand launched by Emaar Hospitality Group sets an all-new definition for global standards of luxury. Creating a distinct positioning with the brand philosophy of ‘Where Life Happens’, The Address properties are situated in the most vibrant locations and target corporate, leisure and group travellers – particularly the international jetsetters and global high achievers who value personalised luxury.
The Address Downtown Dubai’s Calabar offers finest Latin delicacies with newly-launched ‘Suave & Sophisticated’ Brunch
Friday brunch has a new home in one of Dubai’s favourite destinations – Calabar at The Address Downtown Dubai. Presenting a chic concept, Calabar will play host to a new brunch concept, bringing the vibe and ambience of the Latin-inspired lounge to life, during the afternoon.
Complementing the renowned Vintage Brunch of the hotel, the ‘Suave & Sophisticated’ (S&S) Brunch provides the city’s trendsetters with an environment inspired by traditional Latin dining and entertainment in a lounge-like ambience, with popular flavour-infused beverages.
Whether guests choose to dine inside the elegantly-designed Calabar, or celebrate their Friday with al fresco dining, the ‘S&S’ Brunch provides the perfect culinary experience to mark the lively spirit of the weekend.
Boasting a delectable selection of South American dishes at live cooking stations, the ‘S&S’ Brunch will offer an array of Ceviche; Oysters; Tacos and Quesadillas; Charcuterie; Sliders and Mini Hot Dogs; Noodles; Chicken and Beef Satay; and a live Churros station, bringing the authentic taste of the region to Dubai.
Guests can bask in the Latin-driven atmosphere of Calabar to live entertainment from a three-piece Latino trio, while sipping on a host of beverages spanning a variety of bubbly, mint infused-elixirs, and house beverages.
For reservations, visitors can contact 04 888 3444 or email email@example.com. The ‘S&S’ Brunch is available for AED 290 per person, including soft beverages and AED 425 per person, including house beverages.
The Address Downtown Dubai, one of the city’s premium hotels, sets new trends in luxury hospitality. Located in Downtown Dubai, known as ’The Centre of Now’, it is the flagship property of The Address Hotels + Resorts, the hotel brand owned and managed by Emaar Hospitality Group.
- Vacation in the Palm Jumeirah: Dubai top tourist hot spot for KSA visitors
- Beyond unholy consumption and artificial beaches: what's it going to take for Dubai to become a city of medical tourism?
- Exploring the $100 billion plus Muslim travel market
- Swiss banks or Swiss chocolate? Neither. Why more GCC tourists are flocking to Switzerland
- Starting with whale meat, Japan launches halal tourism
- The Address Downtown Dubai clinches 33 awards at Emirates Salon Culinaire 2013
- The Address Dubai Mall introduces all-new Arabic Friday brunch at Na3Na3
- The Address Downtown Dubai launches stylish new lounge for the city’s trendsetters
- The Address Downtown Dubai triumphs in global hospitality circuit
- Ramada Downtown Dubai fires up your weekend with its Friday brunch offer