The Address Hotels + Resorts, the five star premium hotel brand launched by Emaar Hospitality Group sets an all-new definition for global standards of luxury. Creating a distinct positioning with the brand philosophy of ‘Where Life Happens’, The Address properties are situated in the most vibrant locations and target corporate, leisure and group travellers – particularly the international jetsetters and global high achievers who value personalised luxury.
The spa at The Address Downtown Dubai crowned ‘Best International Hotel Spa for a City Break’
The Spa at The Address Downtown Dubai, the flagship hotel of The Address Hotels + Resorts, has been crowned the ‘Best International Hotel Spa for a City Break’ at The Spa Traveller Awards 2012.
Voted by international readers from across the globe, The Spa Traveller Awards highlights the ultimate spa destinations across the world including romantic getaways, family-friendly destinations, urban spas, and well-being retreats, with The Address Downtown Dubai outstripping several global brands in the same category.
The Spa at The Address Downtown Dubai offers an extensive array of rejuvenating and radiating treatments, a fully equipped Fitness Centre, chilled pools and indulgent amenities and services.
The triumph at The Spa Traveller Awards 2012 follows The Address Downtown Dubai’s win at the Global Traveler Annual Reader Survey Awards, where it was chosen as the ‘Best Hotel in the World’ for the second consecutive year.
The Address Downtown Dubai, one of the city’s premium hotels, sets new trends in luxury hospitality, and is located in Downtown Dubai, described as ‘The Centre of Now,’ one of the most visited lifestyle destinations in the world. The 63-storey hotel offers 196 spacious and contemporary rooms, including 25 suites and 626 serviced residences with spectacular views of Burj Khalifa and The Old Town, and offers an array of amenities including diverse restaurants and lounges.
- There's plenty of planes in the Middle East; but where are the pilots?
- The Syrian War and Lebanon's crumbling hotels sector
- "Say no to terrorism and visit Lebanon": how Beirut's struggling tourism sector hopes to woo travelers during the holiday season
- Action plan to eliminate child labor in Jordan's Petra launched
- Why Oman's economy is ranked first globally for "expat satisfaction"
- The Spas at The Address Hotels + Resorts win prestigious Middle East Spa Awards 2011
- Emaar unveils iconic hotel, residence and serviced apartment towers, ‘The Address Residence Sky View,’ in Downtown Dubai
- The Address Downtown Dubai wins ‘Best Hotel in the World’ Award at Global Traveler Awards 2011
- The Address Downtown Dubai triumphs in global hospitality circuit
- The Spa at The Address Dubai Mall voted as Best International Day Spa by travellers worldwide