The Address Hotels + Resorts, the five star premium hotel brand launched by Emaar Hospitality Group sets an all-new definition for global standards of luxury. Creating a distinct positioning with the brand philosophy of ‘Where Life Happens’, The Address properties are situated in the most vibrant locations and target corporate, leisure and group travellers – particularly the international jetsetters and global high achievers who value personalised luxury.
The Address Dubai Marina scoops up multiple laurels at Middle East hospitality awards
The Address Dubai Marina, the five star premium hotel adjoining Dubai Marina Mall and located in one of Dubai’s most popular lifestyle districts, scooped up multiple awards at the Middle East Hotel Awards and the Middle East Spa Awards 2012 recently.
The Address Dubai Marina bagged the ‘Best Outdoor Area’ Award for Shades, the outdoor dining restaurant with a terrace, at the Middle East Hotel Awards. The property’s fitness centre, hotel reception, and lobby, were runner’s up in their respective categories. The hotel also won the ‘Best Spa Marketing Award’ at the Middle East Spa Awards 2012.
Antony Treston, General Manager, The Address Dubai Marina, said: “The Address Dubai Marina is committed to providing its visitors with the best in location, service standards, and above all, assuring tangible guest benefits. These awards reiterate our commitment to upholding and delivering on our promise.”
In addition to Shades, The Address Dubai Marina features three restaurants and lounges: Mazina, the all-day dining restaurant; Kambaa, with direct access to Dubai Marina Mall, is the chic lobby lounge offering light refreshments; and Blends has a dedicated cigar room with individual in-built humidors, a cocktail area and a cosy lounge, all overlooking Dubai Marina.
The Spa at The Address features a collection of treatments to ensure total relaxation of the body and mind. There are twelve treatment rooms, including two for couples, all featuring in-suite showers. Separate relaxation rooms for ladies and gentlemen, sauna and steam room facilities are provided. On the same level, a modern and expansive fitness facility is available and open 24-hours.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- Boeing Works to Inspire UAE Youth to be the Future of Aviation
- Owner of Sheraton Amman calls 2014 just 'another difficult year'
- Will Tunisia's tourism sector withstand the museum attack?
- Almost expected trends: how much are tourists spending per night in Egypt?
- Get into great shape for the summer with membership privileges at The Address Dubai Mall’s Fitness Center
- The Spa at The Address Dubai Mall wins top accolades
- The Spas at The Address Hotels + Resorts win prestigious Middle East Spa Awards 2011
- Grab the gaming zone during business meetings at The Address Dubai Marina
- Antony Treston is new General Manager of The Address Dubai Marina