The Address Hotels + Resorts, the five star premium hotel brand launched by Emaar Hospitality Group sets an all-new definition for global standards of luxury. Creating a distinct positioning with the brand philosophy of ‘Where Life Happens’, The Address properties are situated in the most vibrant locations and target corporate, leisure and group travellers – particularly the international jetsetters and global high achievers who value personalised luxury.
The Address Dubai Mall’s all-new Na3Na3 Terrace to host seafood night every Thursday in October
Na3Na3, the contemporary and trendy restaurant at The Address Dubai Mall, linked directly to The Dubai Mall in Downtown Dubai, has introduced a new outdoor dining area - Na3Na3 Terrace, which will also offer a seafood night every Thursday in October.
The outdoor terrace overlooks a 20 meter high waterfall and has a warm and welcoming ambience with wooden flooring and furniture. The Na3Na3 Terrace has a seating capacity for up to 30 visitors at a time.
The seafood night to be held at Na3Na3 Terrace and Restaurant every Thursday from 6:30pm to 11:30pm is priced AED 195 including soft drinks and AED 245 including selected beverages.
Among the delicacies served at the outlet include spicy gazpacho with chilled basil shrimp skewer as well as live cooking stations for grilled seafood.
For a selection of cold seafood served on ice, choose from poached shrimp, clams, mussels, oysters on the half shell, scallop ceviches and a variety of sauces and accompaniments. A seafood soup station in Arabic and French style will add to the experience.
Na3Na3 also offers an extensive salad bar with an array of options including lettuce leaves, vegetables, seeds, nuts, cheeses, vinaigrettes and assorted Arabic cold mezzeh. The dessert buffet with European and Arabic sweet specialties will tickle the taste buds.
- Who loses out? Jordan introduces visa restrictions at Aqaba-Eilat crossing
- Boeing Works to Inspire UAE Youth to be the Future of Aviation
- Owner of Sheraton Amman calls 2014 just 'another difficult year'
- Will Tunisia's tourism sector withstand the museum attack?
- Almost expected trends: how much are tourists spending per night in Egypt?
- DJ Mustafa Do Brazil heads back to Tamanya Terrace on 26 October 2011
- Banish the winter blues with indulgent spa specials and seafood surprises all through February
- The Address Dubai Mall introduces all-new Arabic Friday brunch at Na3Na3
- Wonderful winter deals, outdoor indulgence and a new year’s rejuvenation all through January
- Great spa savings, makeover room deal and themed restaurant nights this October