The Address Hotels + Resorts, the five star premium hotel brand launched by Emaar Hospitality Group sets an all-new definition for global standards of luxury. Creating a distinct positioning with the brand philosophy of ‘Where Life Happens’, The Address properties are situated in the most vibrant locations and target corporate, leisure and group travellers – particularly the international jetsetters and global high achievers who value personalised luxury.
The Address Downtown Dubai triumphs in global hospitality circuit
The Address Downtown Dubai, the flagship five-star hotel of The Address Hotels + Resorts, set in the heart of the city’s most sought-after lifestyle destination, Downtown Dubai, has triumphed in the global hospitality circuit, as the only hotel in Dubai to once again be ranked by Condé Nast Traveller’s ‘Readers’ Travel Award’ under the ‘Overseas Business Hotels’ category.
Condé Nast Traveller, which marks its 15th Anniversary in October, ranked The Address Downtown Dubai at number 10 in the 20 top ‘Overseas Business Hotels’ with a score of 83.01, across all its operations, making it one of only two hotels in the UAE to secure a position on the prestigious list, for the second consecutive time.
Philippe Zuber, General Manager, The Address Downtown Dubai, said: “In just five short years, The Address Downtown Dubai has become one of the most preferred hospitality destinations in Dubai, attracting visitors from around the world. The hotel offers business and leisure guests a wide array of value-added services and amenities. Our initiation into the Condé Nast Traveller’s ‘Overseas Business Hotels’ category, serves as a testament to the hard work and dedication that drives our guest services.”
The Address Downtown Dubai, one of the city’s premium hotels, sets new trends in luxury hospitality. The 63-storey hotel offers 196 spacious and contemporary rooms, including 25 suites and 626 serviced residences with spectacular views of Burj Khalifa and The Old Town, and offers an array of amenities including diverse restaurants, lounges and a Spa.
The Address Downtown Dubai offers an array of global culinary outlets including the upbeat Chinese restaurant, Hukama; an all-day restaurant offering a blend of Japanese, Asian, Indian, Arabian and Mediterranean cuisine - Fazaris; the vibrant Latin-inspired Calabar lounge; the panoramic sky lounge, Neos, located on the 63rd floor; the inviting Lobby Lounge, Risala; the outdoor pool restaurant, Zeta, Saha Cafe, a lake-side coffee shop serving Arabic mezze and shisha, and The Cigar Lounge, a stylish new lounge billed to become the must-be-seen place for the city’s elite and trendsetters. The restaurants and lounges are tailored to The Address’ philosophy of ‘Where life happens.’
The Address Downtown Dubai was awarded Condé Nast Reader’s Travel Award for ‘Oversees Business Hotel’, ‘Best Hotel in The World’ at Global Traveler Awards US, ‘Best Serviced Residences in Middle East’ at Business Traveler Magazine Awards and ‘UAE’s Leading Business Hotel’ at World Travel Awards, all in 2011.
- Appreciating three-star hotels: Dubai steps in to address its unhealthy obsession with luxury hotels
- The sobering reality: Gulf parliaments declare war on alcohol
- Putting their eggs in tourists' baskets: why Dubai's real estate developers are shifting to hospitality
- The 'haunted' sector? Half of Lebanon's hotels have partially closed down
- Getting even Saudis to stay: can the Kingdom brand itself as a premier tourist destination?
- The Address Downtown Dubai hits sweet notes at Global Chefs Pastry Challenge
- The Address Hotels + Resorts triumphs at Customer Service Excellence Summit in Doha
- The spa at The Address Downtown Dubai crowned ‘Best International Hotel Spa for a City Break’
- Emaar strengthens Dubai’s hospitality sector with launch of ‘The Address The BLVD’ in Downtown Dubai