The Address Hotels + Resorts, the five star premium hotel brand launched by Emaar Hospitality Group sets an all-new definition for global standards of luxury. Creating a distinct positioning with the brand philosophy of ‘Where Life Happens’, The Address properties are situated in the most vibrant locations and target corporate, leisure and group travellers – particularly the international jetsetters and global high achievers who value personalised luxury.
The Address Hotels + Resorts enhances guest experience with innovative iPad application
The Address Hotels + Resorts, the award-wining five-star premium hotel brand of Emaar Hospitality Group, the hospitality & leisure subsidiary of global developer Emaar Properties, has redefined guest experience with the launch of its state-of-the-art iPad application.
Aimed at continuously enhancing the services offered, the unique iPad application has been developed by the in-house IT department. It provides guests with luxury hospitality at their fingertips, and significantly eases check-in and check-out processes.
Josef Kufer, Chief Operating Officer, Emaar Hospitality Group, said: “The Address Hotels + Resorts is at the forefront of the industry in introducing dynamic and modern customer engagement initiatives. The launch of the iPad application underlines our commitment to provide unparalleled guest benefits, while reaching out to our audience in a personal, direct, and effective way.”
The iPad application, available in English and Arabic, aims to create seamless registration, invoicing and check-out experience, allowing guests to maintain and update all their personal details electronically and eliminating the need for physical documents.
Upon checkout, guests will also receive their bills and paperwork directly to their dedicated email address. In addition, the iPad application allows guests to select their accommodation and payment preferences.
The application has been enabled to scan details of guests’ membership cards such as the Skywards Frequent Flyer card from Emirates Airline, as well as capture information off business cards. Fully secure, the system also links to the various restaurants and spas at The Address Hotels + Resorts, simplifying payment processes and signature verifications.
Designed for further enhancements in mind, the application will be able to support a centralised passport scanning system and credit card interface.While currently available within the hotel premises, the application will be expanded to support 3G technology, allowing guests to complete their registration and check-in from the airport or on their way to the hotel.
With the introduction of this unique iPad application, The Address Hotels + Resorts is committed to maintaining their position as the award-wining hospitality provider, continuously enhancing guest services in an effective and innovative way.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue
- Who loses out? Jordan introduces visa restrictions at Aqaba-Eilat crossing
- Boeing Works to Inspire UAE Youth to be the Future of Aviation
- Owner of Sheraton Amman calls 2014 just 'another difficult year'
- Emaar Hospitality Group launches ‘The Address’ Hotels & Resorts, a five star premium hotel brand
- Emaar Properties provides payment details
- Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts launches iPad services across the Middle East
- The Address Hotels + Resorts launches ‘iGENIE,’ a high-tech interactive guest experience
- The Address Hotels + Resorts enhances visitor experience with room automated system, ‘eLifestyle’