The Address Hotels + Resorts, the five star premium hotel brand launched by Emaar Hospitality Group sets an all-new definition for global standards of luxury. Creating a distinct positioning with the brand philosophy of ‘Where Life Happens’, The Address properties are situated in the most vibrant locations and target corporate, leisure and group travellers – particularly the international jetsetters and global high achievers who value personalised luxury.
The Address Hotels + Resorts wins top laurels at TimeOut Dubai Restaurant Awards
The Address Hotels + Resorts received multiple accolades at the annual TimeOut Dubai Restaurant Awards 2012 for its various signature restaurants at The Address Downtown Dubai and The Palace – The Old Town.
Hukama at The Address Downtown Dubai won the ‘Best Chinese Restaurant’ award, while Asado and Thiptara at The Palace – The Old Town were recognised as the ‘Best Latin American Restaurant,’ and the ‘Best South East Asian Restaurant,’ respectively.
The 2012 edition of the TimeOut Dubai Restaurant Awards marked the second win for Hukama as the ‘Best Chinese Restaurant.’ Hukama was awarded for its authentic Chinese menu and extensive Dim Sum assortment. Offering an excellent culinary spread, and featuring a sophisticated décor, the restaurant is an ideal destination for an intimate dinner or a social gathering.
Asado, the Latino restaurant at The Palace – The Old Town, serves premium meat cuts prepared in Asado Criollo-style on an open Parrilla grill in the centre of the restaurant. Featuring an a la carte menu as well as an extensive beverage menu, the restaurant provides live entertainment.
Thiptara serves Thai cuisine in a contemporary setting with emphasis on Bangkok-style seafood. The restaurant opens to breathtaking views over Burj Lake and The Dubai Fountain, and has a comfortable terrace for al fresco dining in cooler climes.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- Boeing Works to Inspire UAE Youth to be the Future of Aviation
- Owner of Sheraton Amman calls 2014 just 'another difficult year'
- Will Tunisia's tourism sector withstand the museum attack?
- Almost expected trends: how much are tourists spending per night in Egypt?
- Al Qasr named Best Lebanese Restaurant for 2008 by Time Out Dubai
- Rivington Grill wins ‘Best Business Lunch’ category at Time Out Restaurant Awards 2010
- Hilton sponsors time out Dubai to launch pioneering Apple application
- Chinese commercial town to open in Dubai
- The Spa at The Address Dubai Mall wins top accolades