The Address Hotels + Resorts, the five star premium hotel brand launched by Emaar Hospitality Group sets an all-new definition for global standards of luxury. Creating a distinct positioning with the brand philosophy of ‘Where Life Happens’, The Address properties are situated in the most vibrant locations and target corporate, leisure and group travellers – particularly the international jetsetters and global high achievers who value personalised luxury.
The Address Hotels + Resorts wins top laurels at TimeOut Dubai Restaurant Awards
The Address Hotels + Resorts received multiple accolades at the annual TimeOut Dubai Restaurant Awards 2012 for its various signature restaurants at The Address Downtown Dubai and The Palace – The Old Town.
Hukama at The Address Downtown Dubai won the ‘Best Chinese Restaurant’ award, while Asado and Thiptara at The Palace – The Old Town were recognised as the ‘Best Latin American Restaurant,’ and the ‘Best South East Asian Restaurant,’ respectively.
The 2012 edition of the TimeOut Dubai Restaurant Awards marked the second win for Hukama as the ‘Best Chinese Restaurant.’ Hukama was awarded for its authentic Chinese menu and extensive Dim Sum assortment. Offering an excellent culinary spread, and featuring a sophisticated décor, the restaurant is an ideal destination for an intimate dinner or a social gathering.
Asado, the Latino restaurant at The Palace – The Old Town, serves premium meat cuts prepared in Asado Criollo-style on an open Parrilla grill in the centre of the restaurant. Featuring an a la carte menu as well as an extensive beverage menu, the restaurant provides live entertainment.
Thiptara serves Thai cuisine in a contemporary setting with emphasis on Bangkok-style seafood. The restaurant opens to breathtaking views over Burj Lake and The Dubai Fountain, and has a comfortable terrace for al fresco dining in cooler climes.
- A healthy economy: is Dubai about to become the world's next hospital?
- Hajj in the time of Ebola: how Saudi Arabia plans to keep the epidemic out of Mecca
- The land of the olive branch: an inside look into agricultural tourism in Israel-Palestine
- Vacation in the Palm Jumeirah: Dubai top tourist hot spot for KSA visitors
- Beyond unholy consumption and artificial beaches: what's it going to take for Dubai to become a city of medical tourism?
- The Spas at The Address Hotels + Resorts win prestigious Middle East Spa Awards 2011
- The Address Hotels + Resorts win accolades at World Travel Awards 2011
- The Palace, The Old Town wins two top laurels at Gulf Connoisseur Awards 2011
- The Address Downtown Dubai triumphs in global hospitality circuit
- The Spa at The Address Dubai Mall wins top accolades