Bank Nizwa is Oman’s first dedicated Islamic bank offering a unique banking experience that combines Shari’a-compliant products and services with today’s dynamic financial requirements. Since its inception in January 2013, the Bank has become a reliable partner to a growing customer-base, a market that is actively seeking an alternative to conventional banking. With a number of innovative and competitive propositions, its portfolio ranges from a full suite of personal banking solutions to relationship management and treasury products for global markets.
Bank Nizwa football cup comes to a close with an action packed final
Empowering the youth of the Wilayat of Samail to realize their potential, the first edition of the ‘Bank Nizwa Cup Tournament’ came to a close with an adrenalin pumping game that saw the team of Heil crowned champions of the year 2016. Organized in collaboration with Samail Club, a trophy giving ceremony was held under the patronage of Sayyid Khalid Bin Hamad Al Busaidi, Chairman & President of Oman Football Association. The ceremony also saw the participation of H.E. Younis bin Ya’aqoob al Siyabi, Majlis Al Shura Member, Representative of Samail and Chairman of Samail Club alongside representatives of the Samail sports’ community and fans from across the Wilayat.
The ‘Bank Nizwa Cup Tournament’ joins a growing list of recent Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives developed by the bank to support social development. Since opening its doors three years ago, Bank Nizwa has been dedicated to connecting with local communities through targeted CSR programs. To date, the Bank has organized and partnered with public and private institutions in a number of initiatives that harness the knowledge and skillsets of young Omanis, including Quran and sports competitions. Other community initiatives involved beach clean-up campaigns and blood donation drives, as well as programs aimed at raising awareness on Islamic banking and its benefits to a wider audience across the country.
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Swiss Leaks revisited: Strong Egyptian presence in banking scandal
- Saudi market plans IPO in 2018
- Understanding the ripple effect: 8 reasons the US economy has slowed down in Q1 of 2015
- Bank Nizwa and Samail Club introduce pre-Ramadan football fiesta
- Ramada Ajman kicks off its Fifa World Cup 2010 offers
- tickets on sale for the fifa club world cup uae 2009 - Your chance to see some of the world’s best footballers in action
- Bank Nizwa partners with SQU to offer Islamic finance Summer Program
- Nawras announces second Beach Football Tournament with exciting cash prizes