Bank Nizwa is Oman’s first dedicated Islamic bank offering a unique banking experience that combines Shari’a-compliant products and services with today’s dynamic financial requirements. Since its inception in January 2013, the Bank has become a reliable partner to a growing customer-base, a market that is actively seeking an alternative to conventional banking. With a number of innovative and competitive propositions, its portfolio ranges from a full suite of personal banking solutions to relationship management and treasury products for global markets.
Bank Nizwa shares quality management expertise during Ministry of Civil Service Training Program
With its successful track-record in delivering world-class customer service, Bank Nizwa was invited to take part in the recent Quality Management System Program organized by the Ministry of Civil Service. Talib Al Yarubi, Senior Manager of Head Office Branch at Bank Nizwa delivered a presentation outlining the bank’s expertise in the field of quality management. The session was attended by customer service specialists representing the public sector.
Al Yarubi emphasized the critical role of effective quality management systems in ensuring high levels of customer service. He went on to explain how Bank Nizwa’s responsiveness to the needs of its growing customer base is two-fold. On one hand, the bank’s customer service departments are diverse in their service portfolio and include strategically located branches, a mobile branch, a customer care department and a 24/7 call centre service. On the other hand, Al Yarubi explained the importance of digital services in providing customers with efficiency and accessibility through progressive tools. He also shed light on the importance of not only providing high levels of customer service and satisfaction, but also sustaining them by training employees on raising awareness on the benefits of Islamic finance.
Worth mentioning, Bank Nizwa scooped a number of awards demonstrating its commitment in employing top customer service systems including ‘Best Employee Retention & Motivation Program’ award at the annual Middle East Call Centre Awards for two years in a row in 2015 and 2016, as well as ‘Strongest Islamic Retail Bank in Oman’ at the 7th World Islamic Retail Banking Conference, to name but a few.
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Swiss Leaks revisited: Strong Egyptian presence in banking scandal
- Saudi market plans IPO in 2018
- Understanding the ripple effect: 8 reasons the US economy has slowed down in Q1 of 2015
- Bank Nizwa named ‘Strongest Islamic Retail Bank’ in Oman
- Ministry of Civil Service honors Oman Arab Bank
- quality assurance on boost among leading bahraini civil engineering companies
- Bank Nizwa shares Islamic Finance expertise during 9th Annual International Conference
- Dubai Customs shares its experience in risk management with government departments