Bank Nizwa is Oman’s first dedicated Islamic bank offering a unique banking experience that combines Shari’a-compliant products and services with today’s dynamic financial requirements. Since its inception in January 2013, the Bank has become a reliable partner to a growing customer-base, a market that is actively seeking an alternative to conventional banking. With a number of innovative and competitive propositions, its portfolio ranges from a full suite of personal banking solutions to relationship management and treasury products for global markets.
Bank Nizwa wins two awards at the 2016 Middle East Call Centre Awards
Bank Nizwa received two prestigious accolades at the 2016 INSIGHTS Middle East Call Centre Awards. For a second consecutive year, the bank won ‘Best Employee Retention and Motivation’ award, while its Senior Manager of Digital Channels, Ikhlas Al Lawati, was named ‘Call Center Manager of the Year’. The awards highlight the call center’s contributions to the bank’s successful 3-year journey in providing customers with progressive Shari’a-compliant banking solutions around the clock.
Dr. Ashraf Al Nabhani, General Manager Corporate Support at Bank Nizwa said, “These awards recognize our collective and individual achievements in creating and nurturing an energetic working environment for employees, enabling them to develop and perform at the highest levels. Customer service is at the center of what we do every minute of the day or night, therefore, it is paramount for us to continuously deliver a world-class experience that meets the diverse requirements of our growing customer base.”
An employer of choice, Bank Nizwa attracts trains and retains Omani talents looking to build promising careers in the banking industry. Today, the bank has over 300 employees in 11 branches across the Sultanate, with an Omanization rate of 88%. Its award winning Call Center’s team has undergone extensive training to ensure every call is a rewarding, productive and efficient experience reporting an impressive 97% of issues resolved immediately.
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Swiss Leaks revisited: Strong Egyptian presence in banking scandal
- Saudi market plans IPO in 2018
- Understanding the ripple effect: 8 reasons the US economy has slowed down in Q1 of 2015
- Dubai Bank wins twice at Middle East Call Centre Awards
- OSN wins two top accolades at 2013 Middle East Call Centre Awards
- Bank Nizwa wins ‘Islamic Bank of the Year’ in the Corporate Livewire Finance Awards
- Etihad Airways wins ‘Best Large Call Centre’ accolade at Middle East Call Centre Awards 2014
- ADNOC Distribution wins two awards under the Smart Cards and Payments Middle East Awards 2016