Emaar Hospitality Group, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties, manages the company’s growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects. Emaar Hospitality owns and manages a diversified portfolio of hospitality assets such as hotels, serviced residences, golf resorts, Dubai Polo and Equestrian Club, recreation clubs, the Dubai Marina and associated yacht club. Emaar Hospitality Group’s vision is to be recognized as the premier global provider of personal, innovative and memorable lifestyle experiences.
Listing: ‘Live It Up’ with Emaar Hospitality Group
From the pristine beaches, and the phenomenal mix of indoor and outdoor entertainment, to world-class culinary experiences, Dubai is indeed the unmatched destination for visitors. And to celebrate this, Emaar Hospitality Group, the hospitality & leisure subsidiary of global property developer Emaar Properties, is giving visitors the opportunity to ‘Live it Up’ this summer.
Inviting guests to discover Dubai from a whole new perspective, this year, Emaar Hospitality Group has mapped out the greatest entertainment choices, spectacular retail and leisure offerings, and unparalleled hospitality, that guests can expect on their visit to Dubai, guaranteeing nothing short of a memorable and extraordinary holiday.
Headlining the hotel choices are The Address Hotels + Resorts, which include The Address Downtown Dubai, The Address Dubai Mall, The Address Dubai Marina, The Address Montgomerie Dubai, and The Palace Downtown Dubai; and Vida Downtown Dubai, providing visitors with a diverse line-up of choices – from classic and contemporary to urban and timeless. Guests of Armani Hotel Dubai can also avail of the ‘Live it Up’ campaign.
Guests marking their arrival in the city from June 1 to August 31, 2014, can create delightful memories with rewarding stays, special summer rates, and a host of complimentary choices that will truly enhance their visit to Dubai.
While, short-time visitors and long-haul travellers can enjoy the comfort of a home-away-from-home experience with Nuran Marina Serviced Residences, nestled along the vibrant Dubai Marina waterfront development.
All summer long, Emaar Hospitality Group will ensure that visitors can see, explore, and revel, in all that Dubai has to offer. For more information, please visit: www.liveitupsummer.com.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- Nip, tuck: Dubai's grand plans for being a major player in medical tourism
- Eleven month after bomb attack, Turkish Air resumes flights to Sharm El-Sheikh
- Saudi poised to become new leader in theme park industry
- Bahrain begins large overpass project near new building developments
- This summer ‘LIVE IT UP’ in style with Emaar Hospitality Group’s unmatched experiences
- Emaar Hospitality Group offers endless experiences, this summer
- Emaar Hospitality Group’s Downtown Deli
- Global platter of culinary choices at The Dubai Mall
- Emaar Healthcare Group marks ‘healthy living’ by offering free nutrition counselling at Meadows Clinic