Emaar Hospitality Group, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties, manages the company’s growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects. Emaar Hospitality owns and manages a diversified portfolio of hospitality assets such as hotels, serviced residences, golf resorts, Dubai Polo and Equestrian Club, recreation clubs, the Dubai Marina and associated yacht club. Emaar Hospitality Group’s vision is to be recognized as the premier global provider of personal, innovative and memorable lifestyle experiences.
Emaar Hospitality Group appoints Jurgen Baumhoff as Chief Operating Officer
Emaar Hospitality Group, the hospitality & leisure subsidiary of Emaar Properties, has announced the appointment of Mr Jurgen Baumhoff as Chief Operating Officer, responsible for leading the management team across all aspects of operations.
Mr Baumhoff will oversee the business development and expansion plans of Emaar Hospitality Group, as well as the general administration of all hotels and leisure properties of the company.
Mr Baumhoff said: “Emaar Hospitality Group is one of the strong contributors to the recurring revenues of Emaar today, and we will continue to focus on strengthening our business regionally and internationally.
“Today, with a diverse portfolio of hotels and leisure outlets, Emaar Hospitality Group has underlined its credentials as a leader in the industry. In line with the growth in tourism, the hospitality sector has great growth potential and we will emphasise on leveraging this opportunity.”
An industry veteran with over 30 years of experience in the hospitality sector having worked across Europe, Australia and Asia, Mr Baumhoff holds a degree in hospitality.
Emaar Hospitality Group owns and manages a diversified portfolio of hospitality assets including hotels, serviced residences, golf retreats, a polo and equestrian club, health clubs, lifestyle dining outlets and the Dubai Marina Yacht Club and Marinas.
The Address Hotels + Resorts is the flagship hotel brand of Emaar Hospitality Group, and has five premium assets in Dubai in key locations, in addition to having signed management contracts to operate luxury resorts in Morocco, Indonesia and France.
- Vacation in the Palm Jumeirah: Dubai top tourist hot spot for KSA visitors
- Beyond unholy consumption and artificial beaches: what's it going to take for Dubai to become a city of medical tourism?
- Exploring the $100 billion plus Muslim travel market
- Swiss banks or Swiss chocolate? Neither. Why more GCC tourists are flocking to Switzerland
- Starting with whale meat, Japan launches halal tourism
- Emaar Hospitality Group acquires management of Al Manzil and Qamardeen hotels in Downtown Dubai
- Emaar Hospitality Group hosts second annual UAE Career Fair
- Emaar Hospitality Group highlights strategy to support Tourism Vision 2020 at ATM 2014
- Emaar strengthens footprint of The Address Hotels + Resorts across growth markets globally
- Emaar unveils Vida Hotels and Resorts ‘where inspiring minds meet’