Emarat holds a workshop about team spirit and a Yoga session for its employees
In line with its regular programs targeting the physical and mental wellbeing of its employees and the increase of their efficiency, the Human Resources Department at Emirates General Petroleum Corporation "Emarat", held a workshop at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Hotel at The Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. The workshop focused on enhancing the team spirit through "the dialogue of shapes", which specifies the characters patterns and behaviors of each individual, in addition to the best ways of interacting with them, collecting them all in a scientific method that helps in understanding others and their way of thinking, mood and behavior. This aims to enhance collaboration and communication among all, and thus increases productivity at work.
Mrs. Marwa Ahli, Manager Career Development at Emarat, said that these programs and activities fulfill the Corporation's orientation and strategy that emphasizes that the employee is the foundation of the work, and enough attention should be given to their health, physical and mental wellbeing, to ensure that they are fit to carry out their tasks and responsibilities.
Following the workshop, the HR department held a Yoga session during which the employees practiced some principal exercise that helps improve concentration and calmness and decrease tension and stress.
- Will passing gas ease Israel's tensions with Egypt and Turkey?
- Turn off the lights: Egypt prepares for 25 percent fuel hike this summer
- How can the GCC's approach to the US shale boom be described? One word: insufficient
- Iran, six powers nuclear deal talks to resume in May
- Going once, twice, SOLD: International bidders could begin offshore gas drilling in Lebanon by 2015