Emarat holds a workshop about team spirit and a Yoga session for its employees
In line with its regular programs targeting the physical and mental wellbeing of its employees and the increase of their efficiency, the Human Resources Department at Emirates General Petroleum Corporation "Emarat", held a workshop at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Hotel at The Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. The workshop focused on enhancing the team spirit through "the dialogue of shapes", which specifies the characters patterns and behaviors of each individual, in addition to the best ways of interacting with them, collecting them all in a scientific method that helps in understanding others and their way of thinking, mood and behavior. This aims to enhance collaboration and communication among all, and thus increases productivity at work.
Mrs. Marwa Ahli, Manager Career Development at Emarat, said that these programs and activities fulfill the Corporation's orientation and strategy that emphasizes that the employee is the foundation of the work, and enough attention should be given to their health, physical and mental wellbeing, to ensure that they are fit to carry out their tasks and responsibilities.
Following the workshop, the HR department held a Yoga session during which the employees practiced some principal exercise that helps improve concentration and calmness and decrease tension and stress.
- Arab conspiracy theorists, be thrilled: the US pentagon has spent $8 trillion to guard Gulf oil and destabilize the Middle East
- Desperate for an economic makeover, Egypt signs historic oil exploration deals with foreign firms
- Lebanon looks forward to liquefied natural gas to cut country's growing energy costs
- How Dubai Expo 2020 can benefit our planet and future generations
- Who will be the biggest losers after Iranian oil floods the market?