The new ColorWorks C7500 is the ultimate tool to help produce high-quality colour labels in-house, saving manufacturers time and money. It can also help eliminate the costs associated with pre-printing by producing short-run, customised labels on-demand.
The C7500 builds on the success of the TM-C3500 for short-run, on-demand colour label printing with an outstanding print quality and speed. The C7500 has:
- high print quality (600x1200dpi),
- fast printing speeds (300mm/sec),
- excellent reliability with the new PrecisionCore MicroTFP permanent line printhead.
This industrial printer can help manufacturers meet their in-house labelling needs, including labels for food and beverage products, packaging and boxes, as well as EU Energy Labels and GHS Labels.
Printing labels on-demand with the C7500 can also help eliminate the costs associated to pre-printing, such as label waste and large label inventory.
The C7500 contains Epson’s new PrecisionCore line printhead, which has been specifically developed for use in the commercial-grade, industrial labelling market. It helps ensure excellent reliability, along with the ability to produce high-quality labels at high speed.
Nozzle Verification Technology and dot substitution helps prevent misprints and dead pixels to ensure consistent printouts.
The printer uses high-capacity individual ink cartridges, meaning only the colour used will need to be replaced, offering cost savings and reducing ink wastage.
The C7500 is easy to use with almost no maintenance required. An LCD control panel makes printer set-up simple and quick, while the inclusion of ESC/Label, our newest printer command set for colour label printers, allows printer integration in virtually any operation system.
Khalil El-Dalu, General Manager, Epson Middle East, says: “Manufacturers can now enjoy the benefits of printing runs of individually customised colour labels on demand and in-house. As well as excellent reliability, the C7500 offers significant cost savings thanks to its permanent printhead, and a guaranteed peace of mind as none of its major components will need replacing for at least 500km worth of printing. The user will also enjoy outstanding-quality prints owing, in part, to the use of pigment ink to create fast-drying labels that are smudge, water and fade resistant.”
Sharp, high quality results are achieved through the use of Variable Sized Droplet Technology (VSDT), which allows for the production of ink droplets in a range of precisely controlled sizes.
- Print on-demand short runs of full colour (CMYK) labels.
- High print quality of 600x1200dpi resolution.
- New PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead in a linehead setup.
- Fast print speeds of 300mm/sec.
- Low cost per label.
- Individual ink cartridges save you money, as you only replace the colour used.
- High-capacity ink cartridges of 300ml.
- LCD screen makes monitoring the printer status easy and the control panel can adjust printer settings without a PC.
- Create high-quality prints on a wide range of materials, including matte and glossy-coated paper and synthetic media in a wide range of formats and sizes.
- Prints on to media up to 4 inches wide.
- Epson DURABrite Ultra Ink gives long-lasting prints that resist smudging, fading and most liquids.
- Nozzle Verification Technology detects blocked nozzles before printing and fixes them using minimal ink.
- Dot substitution to compensate for blocked nozzles.
- Auto-cutter as standard and optional rewinder for roll-to-roll printing available.
- Comes with printer language support (ESC/Label) to control the C7500 from any operating system or software.
- Includes native drivers for major software such as Codesoft, Bartender and NiceLabel.
- Included software for deployment, management and maintenance.