Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, cabinetry, tile and home interiors, and an international host to award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.
Exclusive new Kohler Artist Editions Caravan Collection inspired by Middle Eastern designs
Kohler, a global leader in kitchen and bath design, has built upon its popular Artist Editions offering with two dramatic new pattern designs, Persia and Nepal, that evoke images of caravans making their way along the legendary Silk Road trading route. Available in gold and platinum on Kohler’s Caxton undercounter Lavatory and Conical Bell Vessel, the Caravan designs are expected to appeal to the region’s regal tastes, and give the products a rich, adorned style that works well with a wide variety of faucet finishes.
“Kohler has built a reputation as a pioneer in the creation of advanced bathroom technology and sophisticated designs that resonate well with our Middle Eastern customers,” said Mohamed Nada, Regional Marketing Manager at Kohler Co. “Historically, the Middle East has a proud culture and unmistakable identity that has remained at the core of regional design to this day. The new Caravan patterns stay true to that philosophy by evoking the imagery of the region’s ancestral silk trading pioneers, and is sure to appeal to the sophisticated tastes for modern products inspired by regional design.”
With geometric patterns juxtaposed with sweeping curves, the Persia pattern has a distinct look influenced by Middle Eastern architecture and Moorish style. Gold and white - traditionally favoured in Persian design - has been applied to Kohler’s Persia pattern, where the white background enhances the gilded line work, allowing the sink to match gracefully with other bathroom fixtures and accessories.
With soothing colours and intricate design, the Nepal pattern creates a calm artistic atmosphere, and is the product of unique craftsmanship inspired by the Henna ceremonies and textile techniques of Eastern India. The pattern is composed of delicate details and subtle hues rendered on a translucent blue base.
The Caravan collection is now available across the Middle East through Kohler co.’s regional distributor network on the Conical Bell Vessel model measuring 40.3 x 16.1 cm; and the Caxton Lavatory measuring 43.2 x 35.6 cm.
- Time to face the fundemantals: GCC economies need fiscal reform to handle oil price volatility
- Contours of US-Iranian nuclear deal shaping up
- Perfect timing? France to ink controversial jet sale to Egypt as Cairo bombs IS
- Erdogan's 'unorthodox' views spark fear for Turkish economy
- Egypt seeks to ‘diversify’ weapons providers
- Kohler Uses Artisan Techniques To Create New Lavatories
- Kohler Co. joins regional art boom with launch of Empress Bouquet
- LAUNCH OF TOM FORD ESTĒE LAUDER COLLECTION EXCLUSIVELY AT HARVEY NICHOLS IN THE MIDDLE EAST
- Middle Eastern jewellery designers take centre stage at Christie’s Jewels and Watches, The Dubai Sale, 28 April