ICONIC is a trailblazing retail concept by UAE's homegrown business conglomerate, The Landmark Group. Spanning over 70.000 sq feet and two levels of retails space, ICONIC is equipped to become the first ever of its kind retail offering in Middle East.
ICONIC Eid collection
The much awaited festive season is round the corner and it’s time to dazzle in your finest. Iconic’s Eid collection is your perfect bet to add that glamour to the celebrations with your loved ones.
Eid calls for the entire family and friends to rejoice and be thankful for what they have and the celebrations cannot be complete without a good dose of the latest fashion trends. Make a statement by stepping out in key pieces from the collection like glamorous wrap maxi dresses, evening gowns, drapey tunics, oversized sequin tops and floaty blouses teamed up with cigarette trousers for a ultra-chic look. Whether it’s attending lavish parties or hosting them be the center of attraction when you socialize by experimenting with prints like marble, python and abstract floral that steers away from the usual fashion norms.
A little bling, a sparkle is synonymous with the festive look and so attention to details is key in the collection with hand embellishments, sequins layered on exquisite fabrics like velvet, jacquard, georgette, crepe, metallic jersey and taffeta. Don’t mistake it to be a reason to go over the top, the trick lies in looking festive ready but with a subtle elegance and the color palette ensures just that. Incorporate in your look an array of colors like jet black, ivory, scarlet red, chocolate brown, bronze, icy blue, coral and pink adds just the right amount of drama and sophistication to your wardrobe for Eid.
- What Gaza, what Syria? Ramadan full of glitz for retailers
- Going after their daily bread: is Egypt's food subsidy reform all about getting Egyptians to eat less bread?
- Overtaking Oxford Street and the Champs Elysee? Dubai's upcoming Mall of the World and what it means for the country's prospects
- The economics of Ramadan: from piety to commercialization and excessive consumption
- Magic Planet soars the skies with new iPILOT A380 simulator