Jordan Ahli Bank Sponsors Zade Dirani Collaborative Musical Performance
Jordan Ahli Bank provided its platinum sponsorship for the collaborative musical performance"Touch the Sky" featuring the worldwide musician Zade Dirani in collaboration with the Amman Symphony Orchestra and Choir. Held at Cultural Palace on Wednesday August 27th, 2014, the event enjoyed a highly interactive atmosphere and also garnered extensive coverage by the media.
In line with its corporate social responsibility strategy, Jordan Ahli Bank sponsored this collaborative musical performance with aims to elevate the local arts scene in particularly through supporting initiatives serving scholarship programs for students of the National Music Conservatory. The bank assured their commitment towards continuously supporting initiatives and activities of various sectors and that of specific focus on the significant arts sector.
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- Tunisia 2020 investment conference: 145 mega projects on offer
- GCC tax on expats' income and remittances would be highly regressive: IMF
- 'The worst is over for Qatar's trade balance': BMI Research
- Umniah conducts a workshop for its brand ambassador Zade Dirani at King’s Academy
- Cadillac CTS sponsors Zade Dirani’s Sunset Concert at the Dead Sea
- Jordan Ahli Banks sponsors the 10th Dialogue of Cultures musical concert organized by Ahliyyah School for Girls
- Jordan Ahli Bank sponsors the Palestine National Orchestra concerts
- Jordan Ahli Bank sponsors Jordan’s First Children’s Creative Arts Festival