Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, cabinetry, tile and home interiors, and an international host to award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.
Kohler’s launches colourful and affordable new Toobi bath faucet line in the Middle East
Kohler, a global leader in kitchen and bath design, has launched a vibrant and affordable new Toobi faucet line in the Middle East, designed to meet new consumer demand for personalisation and desire for multiple colour options in a fun, stylish way. With a thoroughly original design that combines a clean, modern form, the Toobi full line of bathroom fittings features brightly coloured spout liners than can be easily swapped out with other hues to suit the owner’s individual design aesthetic or mood.
Mohamed Nada, Regional Marketing Manager at Kohler Co., said: “We expect the Toobi to tickle the tastes of owners and renters alike, thanks to its inexpensive ability to simply and quickly personalise homes by adding a playful splash of colour and character to bathroom spaces. It’s not just colour either. When the tap is turned the Toobi pours water, rather than sprays it, through a slim, open spout to highlight water’s elemental qualities of purity, transparency, shimmering reflection, and soothing sound.”
Toobi’s deliberately spare design takes inspiration from bamboo of the Far East, with simple and intuitive functionality. Its minimalist form, surprise pops of colour and ease of use allow it to work comfortably in virtually any design setting. The interchangeable coloured liners for the Toobi are made of injection-moulded polymer, currently available in ice white, phantom black and acid green.
Priced from US $ 200, the Toobi is now available across the Middle East through Kohler co.’s regional distributor network.
- Abu Dhabi as the Star Wars' set: the region's superstar?
- What will the effect of losing the World Cup be on Qatar? 'Very small' says study
- 'This is Lebanon': why water taps are drying out
- A two-way street: an inside look into the monumental losses brought to the US economy due to Iranian sanctions
- Reconsidering the fork and knife hegemony: how cultural intelligence can land you the job of your dreams
- New Kohler Katalyst showerhead offers a luxurious shower experience
- Whist glass lavatory expands Kohler’s glass products in the Middle East
- Kohler expands its Vault Line Stainless Steel sinks with three new functional models
- Kohler Numi launch wows crowds at INDEX 2011
- Kohler Numi Toilet receives global accolades from prominent design organisations