Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, cabinetry, tile and home interiors, and an international host to award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.
Kohler’s launches colourful and affordable new Toobi bath faucet line in the Middle East
Kohler, a global leader in kitchen and bath design, has launched a vibrant and affordable new Toobi faucet line in the Middle East, designed to meet new consumer demand for personalisation and desire for multiple colour options in a fun, stylish way. With a thoroughly original design that combines a clean, modern form, the Toobi full line of bathroom fittings features brightly coloured spout liners than can be easily swapped out with other hues to suit the owner’s individual design aesthetic or mood.
Mohamed Nada, Regional Marketing Manager at Kohler Co., said: “We expect the Toobi to tickle the tastes of owners and renters alike, thanks to its inexpensive ability to simply and quickly personalise homes by adding a playful splash of colour and character to bathroom spaces. It’s not just colour either. When the tap is turned the Toobi pours water, rather than sprays it, through a slim, open spout to highlight water’s elemental qualities of purity, transparency, shimmering reflection, and soothing sound.”
Toobi’s deliberately spare design takes inspiration from bamboo of the Far East, with simple and intuitive functionality. Its minimalist form, surprise pops of colour and ease of use allow it to work comfortably in virtually any design setting. The interchangeable coloured liners for the Toobi are made of injection-moulded polymer, currently available in ice white, phantom black and acid green.
Priced from US $ 200, the Toobi is now available across the Middle East through Kohler co.’s regional distributor network.
- Malnourished economy: global hunger leading to $2 trillion loss in world GDP
- Going green: UAE looks to save Dh6.98b a year by 2030 with renewable energy
- Diversify and dump the slump in the GCC
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Frozen: Arab Spring economies barely trading with one another
- Whist glass lavatory expands Kohler’s glass products in the Middle East
- Kohler expands its Vault Line Stainless Steel sinks with three new functional models
- Kohler maximises bath space with innovative curved design
- Exclusive new Kohler Artist Editions Caravan Collection inspired by Middle Eastern designs