Founded in 1872, Pirelli is the world’s fifth largest tyre manufacturer based on revenues. With a presence in over 160 countries, the company now has 22 tyre manufacturing facilities on five continents and employs over 37,000 people.
Pirelli launches the Prepaid Visa Card campaign in GCC
Following the successful summer iPad campaign, Pirelli Middle East has launched its post summer campaign across the GCC that will run through to November 10th. The campaign entitles all customers who purchase two or four Pirelli tyres of 17 inches or above, to receive a Prepaid Visa Card that can be redeemed at any outlet where Visa cards are accepted. The amount will be the equivalent in local currency of USD26 or USD64 (a complete list of participating outlets can be found at www.pirelliwin.com).
Karim Gaddas, CEO Pirelli, Middle East is excited to see the success of the new campaign after creating yet another alliance with a premium brand, "The goal is to constantly reward our clientele with Premium propositions in line with the quality of Pirelli products in terms of performance, safety and environmental impact, all in-line with the company's 'green performance' strategy."
All cards are branded with the new Pirelli 2013 "Engineered to Excite" campaign. The eye-catching design ensures these cards won't go un-noticed in your wallet, take them on your spending spree and have your shopping pre-paid!
Pirelli has designed and produced the highest number of OE Markings in tyres that are developed with the most prestigious car manufacturers. A premium car owner will always find the perfect tyre within the Pirelli range, designed on purpose to enhance a cars performance whilst assuring a unique driving experience.
- State of the Arab World Economy report 2016: diversify, tax, slash subsidies
- Arab investors won't dump the Trump despite anti-Muslim remarks
- UAE economy minister projects high growth despite oil prices
- UAE can set the pace for innovation in the Middle East: IBM vice president
- Business community welcomes UAE's deficit-free budget
- Visa Electron Debit Cardholders to Enjoy Three Years of Free Shopping
- Emirates and Visa team up to offer free tourist visas during Dubai Shopping Festival
- NBK partners with Visa and Zain to launch the First EMV-Chip Compliant NFC Mobile Payment Trial in the Middle East
- Visa launches new Gulf campaign