Founded in 1872, Pirelli is the world’s fifth largest tyre manufacturer based on revenues. With a presence in over 160 countries, the company now has 22 tyre manufacturing facilities on five continents and employs over 37,000 people.
Pirelli launches the Prepaid Visa Card campaign in GCC
Following the successful summer iPad campaign, Pirelli Middle East has launched its post summer campaign across the GCC that will run through to November 10th. The campaign entitles all customers who purchase two or four Pirelli tyres of 17 inches or above, to receive a Prepaid Visa Card that can be redeemed at any outlet where Visa cards are accepted. The amount will be the equivalent in local currency of USD26 or USD64 (a complete list of participating outlets can be found at www.pirelliwin.com).
Karim Gaddas, CEO Pirelli, Middle East is excited to see the success of the new campaign after creating yet another alliance with a premium brand, "The goal is to constantly reward our clientele with Premium propositions in line with the quality of Pirelli products in terms of performance, safety and environmental impact, all in-line with the company's 'green performance' strategy."
All cards are branded with the new Pirelli 2013 "Engineered to Excite" campaign. The eye-catching design ensures these cards won't go un-noticed in your wallet, take them on your spending spree and have your shopping pre-paid!
Pirelli has designed and produced the highest number of OE Markings in tyres that are developed with the most prestigious car manufacturers. A premium car owner will always find the perfect tyre within the Pirelli range, designed on purpose to enhance a cars performance whilst assuring a unique driving experience.
- Bayt.com: More than 70 per cent of Mideast professionals think that meetings are time well spent
- The Suez Project: a good start, but not a substitute for industrialization
- GCC eyes on fertilizers that combat nutrition deficiencies
- New reports tells us all there is to know about salary increases in the GCC
- Misrata: Libya's 'entrepreneurial phoenix'?
- NBAD Visa cardholder wins Jaguar XF
- KIB hails the succes of its Visa international prepaid and Visa gift cards
- Arab Bank announces winners in its Win Back the Value of Your Spend with Arab Bank Visa Cards campaign
- Bank of Aljazira launches its credit cards Promotional Campaign for Summer 2014
- Jordan Dubai Islamic Bank signs agreement with Visa Jordan