The Address Hotels + Resorts, the five star premium hotel brand launched by Emaar Hospitality Group sets an all-new definition for global standards of luxury. Creating a distinct positioning with the brand philosophy of ‘Where Life Happens’, The Address properties are situated in the most vibrant locations and target corporate, leisure and group travellers – particularly the international jetsetters and global high achievers who value personalised luxury.
Mark the Holy Month of Ramadan with The Address Hotels + Resorts
The Holy Month of Ramadan is the season for fostering solidarity and camaraderie, and cherishing the values of compassion. This Ramadan, mark the auspicious month in the company of family and friends at The Address Hotels + Resorts, the five star premium hotel brand of Emaar Hospitality Group.
The different Address hotels – both in Downtown Dubai and in Dubai Marina - are offering an unprecedented experience that suits the spirit of the Holy Month. In addition to festive spreads of Ramadan delicacies, the hotels will host traditional cultural events. Additionally visitors to The Address hotels will also be part of remarkably different lifestyle destinations with a varied array of leisure choices.
The Address Downtown Dubai, The Address Dubai Mall, and The Palace – The Old Town – all three located in Downtown Dubai, described as ‘The Centre of Now,’ offer visitors the opportunity to be part of one of the most vibrant communities. Several events are being planned to mark the Holy Month in Downtown Dubai, especially in The Dubai Mall, which will appeal to the visitors.
Visitors to The Address Dubai Marina will be part of a refreshingly different ambience, set against the Arabian Gulf, where they can break their fast, as the sun sets in the Arabian Gulf.
The Address properties will offer Iftar and Suhour meals where family and friends can come together. There are special Corporate Iftars too being offered that will enable organisations to meet and greet their clients and further their bonding.
The Address Downtown Dubai marks the camaraderie of the Holy Month of Ramadan with a traditional Iftar at Fazaris while The Address Dubai Marina offers an array of welcoming delicacies at its Iftar buffet in the Constellation Ballroom. Visitors can also join for Sohour at the Terrace Tent. Savour traditional Arabic Iftar at Na3Na3 at The Address Dubai Mall, with classic specialities, freshly baked bread and Saj, in addition to the live cooking stations. The Arabesque ambience of The Palace – The Old Town is enhanced this Ramadan with Iftar and Sohour at Ewaan. The four properties also offer Corporate Iftars that can be tailored to meet the needs of the clients. Additionally, The Spa at The Address Dubai Mall also provides rejuvenation this Ramadan with its exclusive buy-one-get-one promotion.
This Holy Month of Ramadan, The Address Hotels + Resorts serve as the ultimate destination for fostering the bonds of friendship with friends and associates.
- The blessing in disguise: how Egypt made use of the recession to restructure tourism
- Slashed hopes, closed hotels: Iraqi Kurdistan's once thriving tourism sector falls victim to Daesh
- Stay at home vacationers: the UAE and the "weekend wasters" phenomenom
- Surprise, surprise: Saudi tourists are the world's highest spending
- Appreciating three-star hotels: Dubai steps in to address its unhealthy obsession with luxury hotels
- The Address Hotels + Resorts celebrate Ramadan with traditional flavours in Arabesque settings
- Listings for Ramadan at The Address Hotels + Resorts
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts celebrates Holy month of Ramadan with third annual iftar for cabs initiative
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts celebrates holy month of Ramadan with fourth annual ‘iftar for cabs’ initiative