The Address Hotels + Resorts, the five star premium hotel brand launched by Emaar Hospitality Group sets an all-new definition for global standards of luxury. Creating a distinct positioning with the brand philosophy of ‘Where Life Happens’, The Address properties are situated in the most vibrant locations and target corporate, leisure and group travellers – particularly the international jetsetters and global high achievers who value personalised luxury.
The Spa at The Address Dubai Mall wins top accolades
The Spa at The Address Dubai Mall, a sanctuary of contemplation and tranquillity offering world-class experiences, won top laurels at the 2012 World Luxury Hotel Awards and the Middle East Hotel Awards 2012.
The hotel scooped the ‘World Luxury Spa Award/Country Winner’ at the 2012 World Luxury Hotel Awards, the Middle East ‘Best Fitness & Leisure Facilities Award,’ at the Middle East Hotel Awards, and the second runner-up place for the Middle East ‘Spa Signature Body Treatment Award’ at the Middle East Spa Awards.
The World Luxury Spa Award/Country Winner at the World Luxury Hotel Awards is voted by guests, and by winning the laurel, The Spa at The Address Dubai Mall underlines its strong acceptance and popularity among visitors. The ‘Best Fitness & Leisure Facilities Award’ is presented for comprehensive fitness facilities and services located on one floor including a modern gym, spa, Qix club, and swimming pool. Additionally, the hotel presents guests with the Wellness Retreat Programme, an exclusive six nights/seven days package combining the very best in performance training and physical fitness instruction, healthy dining, pampering and personal mentoring. The Spa Signature Body Treatment Award was won by The Spa’s Tranquillity at The Address treatment, which is aimed at providing a deep feeling of relaxation in a soothing ambience.
Michael Monsod, Cluster Director of Spa, The Address Hotels + Resorts, said: “In just three years, The Spa at The Address Dubai Mall has received significant accolades from the global spa award circuit, underlining the hotel’s commitment to provide unparalleled service to its visitors. These awards are a testament to our efforts to offer an exceptional experience for our guests.”
The Spa at The Address Dubai Mall had earlier won the ‘Best International Day Spa by International Reader’s Choice’ at the SPA Traveller Awards 2011, in addition to runner-up position for the ‘Best Signature Body Treatment’ at the Middle East Spa Awards 2011.
Guests at The Spa at The Address Dubai Mall are welcomed by trained professionals who offer an array of exclusive therapies – all developed using natural products. All nine treatment rooms lead to the hotel’s spectacular 36 meter pool and landscaped deck. Sauna and steam facilities are available at the adjacent Fitness Centre.
- Stay at home vacationers: the UAE and the "weekend wasters" phenomenom
- Surprise, surprise: Saudi tourists are the world's highest spending
- Appreciating three-star hotels: Dubai steps in to address its unhealthy obsession with luxury hotels
- The sobering reality: Gulf parliaments declare war on alcohol
- Putting their eggs in tourists' baskets: why Dubai's real estate developers are shifting to hospitality
- The Spas at The Address Hotels + Resorts win prestigious Middle East Spa Awards 2011
- The Address Hotels + Resorts win accolades at World Travel Awards 2011
- The Address Hotels + Resorts wins top laurels at TimeOut Dubai Restaurant Awards
- The Address Hotels + Resorts win top awards at MLA Black Box Culinary Challenge