The Address Hotels + Resorts, the five star premium hotel brand launched by Emaar Hospitality Group sets an all-new definition for global standards of luxury. Creating a distinct positioning with the brand philosophy of ‘Where Life Happens’, The Address properties are situated in the most vibrant locations and target corporate, leisure and group travellers – particularly the international jetsetters and global high achievers who value personalised luxury.
Style and salsa with Fiesta Mexicana at Ember Grill & Lounge
Find the true taste of Mexico at Ember Grill & Lounge, in a colourful setting, reflecting the regions hues. In celebration of Mexican National Day, Ember Grill & Lounge is introducing an exclusive, mouth-watering menu coupled with foot tapping tunes during brunch and dinner.
The authentic Mexican menu created by Chef Ivan Sanchez, who is Mexican, will feature specialties such as Chilaquiles, Enchiladas, Tinga Chicken and Tkinxic Fish which is cooked in banana leaf with adobo axiote, Pollo Con Mole made with chicken and freshly prepared guacamole.
Guests can enjoy direct access to Ember Grill & Lounge from The Dubai Mall’s Fashion Avenue. Join the festivities on September 16, 2011, from 12:30pm to 4pm, for AED 180 including soft beverages and AED 245 including selected beverages.
The merriment continues from September 17 to 19, from 6:30pm to 11:30pm, with an à la carte Mexican menu and a live band.
- Vacation in the Palm Jumeirah: Dubai top tourist hot spot for KSA visitors
- Beyond unholy consumption and artificial beaches: what's it going to take for Dubai to become a city of medical tourism?
- Exploring the $100 billion plus Muslim travel market
- Swiss banks or Swiss chocolate? Neither. Why more GCC tourists are flocking to Switzerland
- Starting with whale meat, Japan launches halal tourism
- Churrasco nights at Ember Grill & Lounge transport guests to a tantalizing Latino setting with delectable grilled cuisine
- The St. Regis Doha to debut Astor Grill
- ‘Tis the Season to be Jolly with IHG Cluster Hotels
- Concorde Fujairah rolls out exciting F&B promotions
- New year’s eve is more memorable With IHG cluster hotels in Jordan