The Address Hotels + Resorts, the five star premium hotel brand launched by Emaar Hospitality Group sets an all-new definition for global standards of luxury. Creating a distinct positioning with the brand philosophy of ‘Where Life Happens’, The Address properties are situated in the most vibrant locations and target corporate, leisure and group travellers – particularly the international jetsetters and global high achievers who value personalised luxury.
Embark on a culinary journey with ‘Dine and Delight’ at The Address Hotels + Resorts
Savour the best in fine dining spanning an array of cuisines and perfectly concocted beverages with The Address Hotels + Resorts’ ‘Dine and Delight’ gastronomic experience.
Take a journey across seven award-winning restaurants in The Address Downtown Dubai, The Address Dubai Mall, The Address Dubai Marina, The Address Montgomerie Dubai, and The Palace Downtown Dubai, until May 31st, 2013, and extend the celebrations with complimentary drinks at the trendiest outlets, boasting stunning terraces and unmatched views.
Upon dining at each of the participating restaurants for a required spend until May 31, 2013, each diner will receive a complimentary beverage, following their dinner, at a select lounge in the respective hotel of The Address Hotels + Resorts. When guests dine in all seven participating outlets they will receive a complimentary round trip at the outlets.
Begin at The Address Downtown Dubai, the flagship property, where guests can indulge in a contemporary Chinese set menu for AED 400 at Hukama, followed by a drink at Neos, located on the 63rd Floor of the hotel, on the house; or explore a set menu featuring a tantalising blend of global flavours for AED 300 at Fazaris, and then wander to Calabar for a complimentary nightcap and stunning views of The Dubai Fountain, the world’s tallest performing fountain.
Continue the journey and make the most of luxurious dining at The Address Dubai Mall, where guests can spend AED 200 to indulge in a choice of progressive Middle Eastern cuisine at Na3Na3’s dinner buffet; or try out the most fashionable grills at Ember Grill & Lounge. Mark the end of a memorable evening with a free flavour-infused beverage at Cabana, the exotic terrace of the hotel.
Sample the finest Thai delicacies at Thiptara in The Palace Downtown Dubai, and spend over AED 390 with a la carte options at the al fresco setting that faces Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, and continue your evening with a complimentary beverage at FAI; or for AED 200, experience the aromatic sizzle of live-grilled meats at Nineteen in The Address Montgomerie Dubai, where guests can unwind with a courtesy beverage in the chic lounge overlooking the marvelous 18th hole.
Head over to The Address Dubai Marina, where guests can relish two or more courses of global a la carte cuisine for AED 200 at Mazina, after which they can bask in the stylish ambience of Blends, sipping on a complimentary perfectly-concocted beverage while overlooking Dubai Marina.
- Beyond unholy consumption and artificial beaches: what's it going to take for Dubai to become a city of medical tourism?
- Exploring the $100 billion plus Muslim travel market
- Swiss banks or Swiss chocolate? Neither. Why more GCC tourists are flocking to Switzerland
- Starting with whale meat, Japan launches halal tourism
- The more the merrier: will the Mall of the World bring more tourists to Dubai?
- Spring spa treatment at The Address Hotels + Resorts to provide revitalised experience
- The Address Hotels + Resorts enhances visitor experience with room automated system, ‘eLifestyle’
- Discover the ultimate in hospitality with the What's Your Address Facebook App
- The Address Hotels + Resorts celebrate Ramadan with traditional flavours in Arabesque settings
- The Address Hotels + Resorts wins top laurels at TimeOut Dubai Restaurant Awards